[EDIT] Emergency script that stops the crashing on death problem

I originally edited this code to stop people from crashing on someones death. Now this has not been FULLY tested however it has been proven to mitigate this issue very well.

To revive someone your just do /rev ID

Full credits for the base script go to

I asked for his permission, however he has last been seen june 1st, but the script was hosted on github so hopefully he wont mind. This issue is happening now so it is kind of needed to be rushed.

https://www.mediafire.com/?pc2rcl8fkut2fib

VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3f9adc32948fc8e913a6a4b32329ab9780406718e706f24eb413addb9f532b08/analysis/1499644220/

What is it you’ve changed/fixed?

2 Likes

I’d also like to know what you changed/edited to make it stop crashing?

Edit: I get the crash upon death thing, but I’m using a revive script that doesn’t use essential mode. I’m not sure this fix will help with that.

I made it so that the server only lets you drop down a certain amount of health before it shows you as dead. so that it never gets to the part that crashes you.

you can remove the code that requires essentialmode in this, because as it stands the only active parts are the command in the server file and the cl_healthplayer file

everything else is just there because i didnt remove it.

We’re using this death/revive script. There isn’t a cl_heathplayer file. I assume we can’t use your fix then?

If you are not having the crash on death issue then ignore this thread, however if you are then get this script, but know that it replaces any and all other death script you currently have.

Which lines did you edit to fix the crashing? I used a modified version of this script so it would be more useful to know the fix rather than replace the entire script.

1 Like

umm everything in it that is commented will break the script

like i said this is a fix until they an update that fixes it. so yes it will have to replace your current script for now

this script is very similar to that rpdeath script anyways, so just replace it with this until the bug is fixed :slight_smile: