Looking for Start up Community to join & help with growth

I am looking for a start up FiveM Role Play community to help gain members, and assist with managing the community making sure things are focused and rules are followed during any point of any RP scenario.

I’ve owned my own FiveM community and managed it for 5 months, but due to personal issues I had to step back, and chose to close the community, but I am wanting to get back involved with a community…I have a good grip on understanding rules & making sure people follow rules, and how to enforce said rules. After all - when people follow the rules it makes for a great Role Play community, and that’s what I want to be apart of.

If your community is looking for someone like myself, please drop your discord info and I’ll be in touch

1 Like

i can help with els cars

I am looking for a start up FiveM Role Play community to help gain members, and assist with managing the community making sure things are focused and rules are followed during any point of any RP scenario.

I’ve owned my own FiveM community and managed it for 5 months, but due to personal issues I had to step back, and chose to close the community, but I am wanting to get back involved with a community…I have a good grip on understanding rules & making sure people follow rules, and how to enforce said rules. After all - when people follow the rules it makes for a great Role Play community, and that’s what I want to be apart of.

If your community is looking for someone like myself, please drop your discord info and I’ll be in touch

You can Join my server as i need Heads and Staff. My discord name is Hazlett#4174

I would be willing to help with anything. If you need anything feel free to send me a message on discord with my user name: Isaiah R.#7046

Add me for anything you may need

J. Clark#5900

If anyone is wanting to be a head of a Department Let me know

Cool, hijack my thread for your own community. I’m searching for a community to join, not to have other people recruit other’s for their community.

I was actually offering it to you