**GTA V version?**GTA 5
Up to date? Yes.
Legit or Pirate copy? Steam Bought.
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam and Social Club
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) N/A
System specifications HP Z820 workstation GTX760 Graphics Card
What did you do to get this issue? Playing on Servers that have more than 32 slots
What server did you get this issue on? Servers that have more than 32 slots
I’ve tried evrything from changing the settings in game and on my computer. the only thing i can think it is a the HZ my mic uses? Its a 1 Channel, 16 Bit, 24000hz Xbox 1 wireless Controller Headset. I use an Xbox 1 Wireless adapter dongle to connect it to the computer via USB. no problems when only 32 slots.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

hiya, Im getting the same problems in these servers, i seem to have an really bad microphone when i connect to these servers, in normal servers, my microphone is good and crystal clean however in these servers i am always getting this problem, if anyone has a fix please let me know because i cant play some of my favorite servers with my microphone being like this

Thanks!

I had to get a new mic. One that would go to 44,000hz

Thanks for the repro! We actually can cause a very similar auditory mess using an Xbox One controller with voip:mumble.

Moving to #general-discussion:bug-reports.

It seems the Microsoft API will return a 32-bit float audio format in one of two ways:

1. As WAVE_FORMAT_EXTENSIBLE using KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_IEEE_FLOAT. (this happens on most integrated HD Audio devices)
  2. As WAVE_FORMAT_IEEE_FLOAT. (this happens on the Xbox One controller, for example)

The second was not supported by the audio input handling code in FiveM. This will likely be fixed in the next production client update.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.