Dxgi 1.2 support required

When I start installing Fivereborn it says that “Dxgi 1.2 support required. Please install Platform Update for Windows 7 to use FiveM”. When I press OK it redirects me to Microsoft Platform Update download page. I downloaded it but can’t install. It says that repair or reinstall Visual Studio. Please help me! A few monthes ago I could install FiveReborn. There was no problem. But now…

5 Likes

Make sure you downloaded the version that says “KB2670838”.

Thanks for reply but I cant install platform update for windows 7. I downloaded it but when I click on it to run it says that reinstall or repair visual studio. I dont know how to repair visual studio. Please help me!

me 2 : ---------------------------
FiveM

DXGI 1.2 support is required to run FiveM. Please install the Platform Update for Windows 7, and try again.

OK

Please install the Platform Update for Windows 7, and try again.

You do know it opens this link for you, right?

Then reinstall your OS (or update to Windows 10, really…) as it’s so far gone that you can’t even update it anymore.

os? what? operating system?

Yes, that is what OS means

1 Like

I have same problem, but when I try to install update, my system give me a message about I already have this update.

[Window Title]
Error green-oven-single

[Main Instruction]
“green-oven-single”

[Content]
A green-oven-single caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Скрыть подробности [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Report ID: f456fcf6-8a79-42cb-838a-c76e7bfb2692 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

i tried updating it it said i already had it but fivem still gives same error

dxgi 1.2 support is required to run fivem.Please install Windows SP1 or greater. What to do?

This topic is 7 months old. If you require support, please create a new topic by clicking here.