Dunko or ESX full pack?

Hi.

I’ve been trying to search and figure out the differences and why other is better than other and no go. Haven’t found anything vs results.

Can it be easily summarized for a dummy like me, why I should choose one over another as apparently I can’t use them both in same time.

Preferably you would install and configure different scripts individually. If you want to use a pre-made “pack”, then you should ask yourself the following questions:

1. What is the primary focus of my server?
  2. Which features are most important to me? (customization, different options of scripts, database integration etc.)
  3. Which coding style and API/Documentation suits my development needs the best?
    After looking into this for both frameworks, you can make an educated decision as to what you need for your server.

yeah, would like to understand the difference between the two.

The difference between the two is just the underlying framework - one uses vRP, the other uses Essentialmode_extended.
Now, to make a choice you would have to roughly follow my previous instructions, by asking yourself questions about the choice.

I would use essential so you can still use your admin menu when you have to

Let’s not necro posts.