SAS:RP - Realistic Role Play - CAD/MDT Website - Recruiting! Recruiting for Department Heads! And Civilians!

Hello! I am the Director of DesertRP. Here you can find an amazing, friendly, respectful community experience, with serious roleplay. DesertRP is a community that is dedicated, first to have fun and present the community, and to provide a realistic roleplay environment.

DesertRP was formed in January 2018. DRP is a small, but close community. We hope to grow and expand the roleplay possibilities within the community. DRP has a working CAD/MDT, available to all members within the community.

Departments:
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
San Andreas Highway Patrol
Los Santos Fire Department
San Andreas Communications Department
Civilian Operations

Community Requirements?
As much as we would love to accept everyone, we can’t. There are some requirements to join DRP

Be able to download Teamspeak 3
Own a legit copy of Grand Theft Auto V (unless signing up for Communications)
Meet the age requirement of 13
Can not be in any active FiveM Roleplaying community

Contact
Listed below is the email of the command staff in the community. You can contact them and they will answer your questions.
commandstaff.blgc@gmail.com

Recruitment
Application Link (Direct) http://bit.ly/2nlmtJB
This is not the official website, we are changing domains soon!

Website
Our temporary website https://drp-website.weebly.com/

Disclaimers
Do not request for us to merge with your clan/community without contacting command staff. You will not be able to join TS3/Discord until your application is complete. You will get an email saying whether you have been accepted or declined.

*edit: we plan on getting a nice professional website, so I removed the weebly website link

Thanks for reading, I hope to see you soon!
Director Landon F.

Asst. Director Dylan N.

Head Of Administration Brandon W.

Administration Carson G.

Staff Member Richard D.

DRP - More than a Community

Our vehicle fleet is pretty good. We are recruiting for every department!

Here is a preview of our MDT

Vehicle Fleet

16 FPIU

Brand New Charger

We are recruiting highly! Applications remain open.

Once we hit about 5-10 more members the applications for SAHP will be open, then LSPD would be next!!!

What cad system Is this? Seen a lot of servers now using it including DOJ…

1 Like

It is called the Elite CAD. Pretty good CAD we do plan on upgrading.

Do u have a link?Can’t seem to find it anywhere on google

Of our cad or the company?

The company. Would be much appreciated mate

Modern Solutions on google

Don’t tell me you paid for this cad system?

1 Like

It was cheap tbh, but not the best cad

I guess you get what you paid for

Don’t get me wrong. I like the button feature but man. YOu can get way more features off OpenCad man. Plus its a registration system with database features thats fully customizable. You can add departments, vehicles, etc.

Yes i saw that. My Asst. Director said it saves money or something. So idk ill look into it.