Donate $80 for Admin & To Drive super cars? Isnt this against the rules

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, didn’t know where to put it

I joined this server called Florida Law Enforcement and I was testing out the cars and I was told by one of the officers that driving super cars & sports weren’t allowed. I was also told that if I donated $80 or more I could be admin and drive a supercar, isn’t that against the fivem rules?

Capture

Video Proof

Other than to cover the immediate cost is a important part here, Who knows if the server owner uses it for his server or not. :man_shrugging:

If you have proof he does not use it for server costs, then send an email to pr@fivem.net with proof.

i mean… the server is doing $80 per person… is there server $2000 a month? probably not… however i do think it should be looked into this server is riddled with dodgyness and was also told by these people apon entering for $80 i could get admin… what server does that?.

Anyway i would send whatever you can to the FiveM team as they put there own foots in there mouths.

Hello inogamertag good to see you again , as you know I’m one of the server owners, and I can clear this up for you, I can guarantee you that no amount of money will get you admin, we dont give out admin for money, that’s not how my server works and you should know that, as you know the person who told you this information is no longer with the server, lastly as the moderator said we are strictly using the money for server expenses we have a separate PayPal that that money goes into and is used ONLY for the server and bettering the experience for our players, you should know that running a server takes a lot of time AND lots of money, thanks, jake bishep, p.s you tried. You failed once again.

No server needs 80$ to run. We use 30$ for 11gb of ram. We only take that much. You should never need more than $50 even for a big server.

While I don’t disagree, we don’t know the server costs. It’s a grey area. We can speculate it’s much less than that, but perhaps they’re using some ridiculous server in the Cyber bunker? You could whois search the IP and see what data center it is out of, who owns that data center and figure out pricing from there /maybe/.

Holy shit thought I’d never see the day, Florida Law Enforcement drama on the forum? Lol.

I actually wouldn’t be sure their server doesn’t cost a lot, knowing the owner, he thinks the more expensive the server is the better fxserver will work :^)