DOJRP Express - Recruitment Event | New Community | Join Us Today

Welcome To DOJRP Express

A recruitment event will take place Saturday February 16, 2019 at 6 PM Eastern time!

The Basic
DOJRP Express is proud to announce that they have officially launched their server and ready to roleplay! The server is looking forward to anyone (with/without) experience to join our RP Family! We have several positions open that you can choose from. For example, Blaine County Sheriff Office, Los Santos Police Department, Blaine County Fire and Rescue, and Los Santos Highway patrol! We also have management spots open for anyone willing to be a leader and handle problems and take charge with responsibility, pride, and quick thinking actions!

Meet The Owner

"Hello, my name is Dylan. I’m so excited to see the server in full action with great RP experience with fun moments that will be very hard to forget. My goal/mission is to make sure our community has a safe,enjoyable, and fun RP Server that they can be them self on as they would in the real world! I enjoy taking request on future server updates and scripts from community members no matter what rank your in. I enjoy getting feedback from our community so I know what I need to focus on to improve our server to make it better for everyone in general! I also like knowing what scripts and/or vehicles you would like to see in the server! I believe everyone has a voice and it should be heard in our server and I want everyone to feel comfortable to call this “home”! I look forward to meeting new members and I can’t wait to start RP with everyone!

All of our LSPD Spots are filled but that is always subjective to change.

We have BCSO, Dispatch, Fire & EMS, Civilian, And Highway Patrol open still at this time!

We are looking for dedicated members who enjoy realistic RP and are willing to participate with the community!

You can fill out a application here at our website DOJRP Express Website and then click on application! A admin will be in contact with you soon for a interview after you submit your application!

Join our discord for quicker response time! You can do so by going to our website listed above and click on discord!

We offer a Custom CAD/MDT, In game police training, Banking, Jobs, Active Staff, Special events, apartments in game you may purchase, and just so much more! We will look forward to see you soon!

I look forward to RP with you guys soon! We have a great community, great staff, and a great server!

Thank you for your support.

Duplicate of DOJRP Express - NOW OPEN! New Community! JOIN US TODAY! Hiring in ALL departments! (https://discord.gg/4X9d8nX)