Delted Post Plz remove

Hiring in all agencies :slight_smile:

Patrols in full swing, Nearly full teamspeak.

320 members

Congratulations DOJGAMESHQ!

BCSO Training tonight!

At 6pmCST!

1 Like

Our OFFICIAL Trailer- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9O30ILyb88

“Providing a new generation of professional realistic roleplays”

Hello,

As of 2-16-19- I am no longer a part of this server. I have no affiliate with this fiveM post anymore.

Thank you,

-Jack P.

Public Server is still going strong! Make sure to apply for whitelisted! @ www.dojgameshq.com about 20 people in whitelisted patrol tonight!

Here are some pictures I made of SADPS. DOJGAMESHQ still going strong active roleplay and departments are looking for recruits!

Uploading: 20190325184606_1.jpg… Uploading: 20190325185001_1.jpg… Uploading: 20190325193826_1.jpg…

Amazing server with many different departments, has a very professional and active staff team. Has a whole development team with many custom vehicle skins and peds! Very enjoyable

1 Like

Best server ive ever played on. Good rp, awesome cars, amazing people. What else do you need. Admins and mods are non stop active, we get new cars every month or so. Perfect server.

1 Like

So far had the best roleplay experience, room for improvement in LEO in a fun way. No complains so far. Recommended to join for beginners aswell, staff is friendly and willing to help everyone at any time!

Best RP server yet on FiveM! You should join if you are tired of looking for a server we are also a community that plays more then just FiveM!

heloo I’m new and the invite is invalid.