DOJ Styled [Captain14 Police Cars]

The ford explorer’s lights doesen’t work m8 police3 and i still put the carvariations.meta in there too

1 Like

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8er0wz3xpeq96xe/dojeditedcaptain14cars.rar Is a quick link

Does this work or no then?
Can I get some new screens or a Discord link

Some of the vehicles are the original skins, or the DOJ lspd skins! But most are the Alameda County based BCSO skins!

do you have any highway cars ???

your doing it wrong then

this was forever ago :smile:

hehehe true but im still here to help

is this just two cars

DOJ styled? DOJ just copies Alameda County, so this should be listed as Alameda County styled liveries.

Anyone can get the cars they have. They paid someone to make them, just find out who it is. Actually, it was one of their members that paid for them, it wasn’t even Polecat. People would be surprised at how much information Polecat tends to leave out when he’s showing off stuff.

2 Likes

My Lights Are Super Broken For These Cars Please Help me!

Actually i’m pretty sure they do copy alameda County but they made their skins dark blue and they have their own lspd vehicles with skins the only reason i say custom lspd vehicles is because of the lights on the front of it

and their BCSO Cars have the lights in front so they adjust the alameda skin to fit their custom charger.

Fuck me the amount of tabs your have open :joy:

what how else would i save tabs :joy:

also your captain14 pack carvariations file is fucked all the lights are is dots and it does that to everyone on my server unless i restart the resources

I’m fairly confident you need to remove the discord link.

I installed them using the instructions provided in the readme. They aren’t spawning in game. When I spawn through Lambda it crashes the menu completely as Lambda closes until your vehicle spawns, but with simple trainer it says that the vehicle’s been spawned, although nothing appears. Help?

how many cars comes with pack

The link does not work

is all the .meta files included im new server owner and cant seem to find any cop car addons with there meta files