Does a mission type mod exist?

Hi there everyone!

My friends and I are just getting started setting up a server but we have connected to and played on quite a few fivem servers to get an idea of what’s possible. We have enjoyed being invincible and racking up cop stars but RP is not our bag. We would love to be able to do some form of missions. On GTA:O, we did normal missions, bunker and warehouse supply and deliveries, etc. but I can’t find any type of mod that would allow for that type of play. It could be as simple as pick up item at random point A, get some heat, lose the heat on the way to random point B and success.

Does a mod like this exist? If not, how hard would it be to make? We’re not looking for anything too fancy, we just want to have a bit of fun like we did in GTAO.

Thanks for your time!

Here are the Arma 3 Styled Missions by @LGDevelopment: [Release] [ALPHA] "Arma III" Styled Missions
Just put in different coordinates of 1 place and you can make your own Missions with it pretty easy. The AI can now also drive vehicles, like tanks,… .

1 Like

Thanks very much for the link Yadiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig, I’ve been making some missions for it. Have you made any missions for it? It’s been a challenge to find locations that are both interesting and isolated or restricted enough to prevent getting waxed by cops due to the wanted level gained during the mission.

Hey @schwim I disabled my cops, like most servers do. I got some at the Military Base, LSIA, the hangers next to LSIA, Pasific Standerd Bank,… . No-Clip around in your server and you will find some good spots.

Thanks a bunch, Yadiiiiig, we have added a few now but have begun to try to make the missions less about fights and more about puzzle solving. Since the only thing available in the toolbox is to stand in a circle, I’ve begun to put the circles in places that are a challenge to get to, like on top of the purple dino’s head out in the desert and leave the player to figure out how to get there.

In the resource’s current form, we found it just doesn’t work well as an “attack” type mission. There is a mission system integrated into this, however: [WIP] Freemode-Remix

And it’s much more robust, paying out money for completion and having you travel around the map to execute targets that have bodyguards. The server likes it much better but I haven’t figured out how to add missions to the system yet.