Removed - 23/04/2020

remove please my slimes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

San Andreas State Police - Mini Trailer!

2 Likes

Bump! We have released a mini trailer for the SASP department

2 Likes

nice trailer

3 Likes

Are you guys ESX or menu based?

2 Likes

nvm just clocked ill still get on doe

2 Likes

yeah, we are menu based right now. I think it’s best for us to be Menu. We might have ESX thoughts in the future g

2 Likes

Thanks, please join the discord!

2 Likes

Im Michael one of the Directors here on Summit RP, and i can assure you this server will be something different than all other servers. This server will be optimised for everyone’s PC.

2 Likes

indeed I can confirm :smile:

1 Like

Bump! We have slowly been gaining players, keep in mind the server is pre-release. Join the discord today to get special roles and more exclusive access!

1 Like

Bump! New dev updates - all police vehicles have been sped up. Many scripts and add ons have been removed for optimisation. So far I am running on 54 FPS average on all ultra settings - my pc has 16 gb ram, core i5, and a GTX 1060. So pretty good so far! Some more optimisation and I should be running a solid 60-70 FPS on my system. But don’t worry, we don’t stop there. I will try reach around 100 FPS before the directors team find it eligible to release!

1 Like

BIG NEWS Just restarted the server after major testing and have some good news. I have been receiving an average of 75-83 FPS

VISIT THE DC FOR MORE INFORMATION

1 Like

We hit the hundo, visit the dc in the forums post for more info

1 Like

Bump! FPS Updates are now out please check them out! More coming soon…

1 Like

1 Like

Bump! Swat mini trailer:

Bump! Working on the SASP bike time trail!

Bump! Brand new sleek radar, join the DC to find out more!

Bump! Currently working on Police Documents!