DLC count mismatch - 59 DLC mounts exist locally, but 85 are expected. Please check that you have installed all core game updates and try again

OWN6Ka - DLC count mismatch - 59 DLC mounts exist locally, but 85 are expected. Please check that you have installed all core game updates and try again.

I get that message when joining any server. I downloaded 27 DLCs from Using OpenIV In mods/update/update.rpf/common/data/dlclist.xml I changed to this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> platform:\dlcPacks\mpBeach\ platform:\dlcPacks\mpBusiness\ platform:\dlcPacks\mpChristmas\ platform:\dlcPacks\mpValentines\ platform:\dlcPacks\mpBusiness2\ platform:\dlcPacks\mpHipster\ platform:\dlcPacks\mpIndependence\ platform:\dlcPacks\mpPilot\ platform:\dlcPacks\spUpgrade\ platform:\dlcPacks\mpLTS\ dlcpacks:\mpheist\ dlcpacks:\mppatchesng\ dlcpacks:\patchday1ng\ dlcpacks:\patchday2ng\ dlcpacks:\mpchristmas2\ dlcpacks:\patchday2bng\ dlcpacks:\patchday3ng\ dlcpacks:\mpapartment\ dlcpacks:\mpexecutive\ dlcpacks:\mphalloween\ dlcpacks:\mpjanuary2016\ dlcpacks:\mplowrider\ dlcpacks:\mplowrider2\ dlcpacks:\mpluxe\ dlcpacks:\mpluxe2\ dlcpacks:\mpreplay\ dlcpacks:\mpstunt\ dlcpacks:\mpvalentines2\ dlcpacks:\mpxmas_604490\ dlcpacks:\patchday4ng\ dlcpacks:\patchday5ng\ dlcpacks:\patchday6ng\ dlcpacks:\patchday7ng\ dlcpacks:\patchday8ng\ dlcpacks:\patchday9ng\ dlcpacks:\patchday10ng\ dlcpacks:\patchday11ng\

And now when i try to start FiveReborn it doesn’t start with the first click, takes two or three, starting 5-7 FiveReborn V1.0.1 - FiveReborn.exe in Taskmanager (maybe it always did that part) and when i get to the server list i get the same error.

OWN6Ka - DLC count mismatch - 59 DLC mounts exist locally, but 85 are expected. Please check that you have installed all core game updates and try again.

What did I do wrong?

Removed Link - We do not support piracy.