Delete Please (No longer have this server)

DELETE
DELETE
DELETE
Have not used this name or server in a while. Hoping i can get a new thread

3 Likes

i would love to join Now!!!

I freaking love being a part of this server, its a positive atmosphere and everyone tries to help anyone and everyone with whatever Questions or issues one may have. We have a strong and stellar(Very mature) Admin team who takes things seriously, But know how to have fun at the same time, We encourage more people to join the server and make it big!!

The dev team has not stopped working on the server since day one, We have custom SSPD skins made by one of our devs. We have some cool map mods including the redwoods and the Harmony update. The scripts we have are constantly being worked on and updated to work better for everyone within the server!

This is hands down, one of the most organized, Mature and understanding communities I have been in, And I am happy to say I will be with Divinity Gaming until the end of time!

I have been with the server since day one, we have only been on FiveM for about a month now. Even though it is such a short time frame we have surpassed our goal on active community players. In my opinion that is very impressive and our community has matured more and more over the past couple of weeks. I love this server.

1 Like

My Ingame name is Husful,
I Have been on this server for about a month now and have loved it.
It is so good I have almost completely quit on other servers just to play this server.
The staffing is great and they are very fun to speak too, The members there teach you how to RP, There is even a super Community Staff Team.
I have so far become a police officer of the SSPD and I love my experience it is very serious and is still fun those are two of the hardest things to put together.
I’d like to thank, Chief Vander (Vander), Alex Thompson, Kitten, The Owner//Director, And Impact.
If you ever see me around or the people above ^ Make sure to /text us and we are going to make your experience so much better!
Another thing is that they even have a LAW List (Penal Codes And such), Good rules giving you a lot of possibilities for RPing.

1 Like

We are currently looking for a communications director. This individual will be in charge of handling dispatch, from training dispatchers, to accepting them and setting guidelines. Contact Noah G. On Divinity Gaming discord to inquire.

Requirements:
Must be 16 or older
Must be mature
Must have a working Microphone
Must be willing to dedicate time to Divinity Gaming
Must be willing to take the responsibility of handling a department.

We are looking for mature users to apply for cop. Great patrol going on right now. And almost a full server to go with it. Come down and join now! Just a reminder we are going whitelisted soon when the time is right. Come now and reserve your slot.

Besides the trolls, that were swiftly taken care off throughout the day, we had an amazing time today. A bunch of new faces and approximately 5 hours of a packed server! Hope to see some more new faces tomorrow! And many more days to come.

So far we have counted over 5 hours of a player base ranging from 28-32. Thanks to everyone who came down and played today. Great times. For everyone else we are still looking for officers.

Quick note: We are looking for a communications director. If you are interested please message Noah G. on Discord. Thanks again.

Our new cad/mdt will be coming out shortly and will be available for any members of the discord and website. Dont miss out sign up now to reserve your spot in the cad and the whitelist!

I have been on the server for 2 weeks now and already applying for BCFD. I am much appreciative of all the help and support I have been given lately, to help me grow as a member on this server. All the higher ups/ administrators have done a very well job of helping, supporting, and just strait up being nice to me and everyone on the server. I feel Divinity Gaming is going to become a big, great family!

Thank you so much for the kind words Luke. We really do appreciate it. We have been trying our best and devoting alot of time.

1 Like

New CAD/MDT is released! Come join the discord and message a staff member for help with getting on the cad.

I LOVE THE CAD!!! Holy crap it is so realistic, its amazing and its perfect!!!

Here you can see our Civilian Cad, along with below our police side of the cad/mdt.

We have a full server and a 10 person queue currently. Servers is doing phenomenal. Come down and join now. Trust me you wont regret it!

With our new developer on board, new scripts everyday, and constant car updates. We are getting closer to whitelist. With whitelist comes more divisions and more order. We are gonna be looking for a communications/dispatch director. We have a CAD system with a full dispatch setup available. If you are interested in joining a mature, serious roleplay community. Contact me on Discord @ Xan#6065 and i will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks

Noah G. -Director
-Divinity Gaming Staff team

1 Like

if you need a dispatcher, I am here

Personally, this is THE ONLY server on FiveM I even think is remotely worth my time to put into. I believe this server has the best possibility and resources within the community and a Strong, Mature, and Very helpful and positive staff within Divinity to help new players and help bring in more players to our server.

We will be going whitelisted ASAP !! Get in now and become a member to reassure you get whitelisted with our server! We are a mature, serious community dedicated to making the best experience for each and everyone within the community!

Join us on discord: https://discord.gg/pruwHce
Join our site: https://divinitygaming.net/index.php

As well as we have an AWESOME new cad that is so professional and realistic it is outrageous!
We have a very stern and in depth training for all our new LEO and Fire dept applicants to reassure they understand the proper Procedures and techniques on how to properly deal with those whom break the law!

Don’t be afraid to come check out Divinity Gaming!!!
All are welcome!