DiscordAcePerms [Release]

https://prnt.sc/pg3k1r help me fix tihs

Same im having the same issue as well

I fixed it @Kaden_C

for some reason, the discord perms script won’t work for me and the page is closed so I can’t ask for help when I load it up it says it can’t load server.lua and client.lua. can someone help me, please?

this is sick

please help i cant get it to woork

what do i have to do after i place the bot in Discord do i create a role and give it to the bot

Hey I am sorry to ask, but since the main page of ‘‘discord_perms’’ is down now, I wanted to ask here. Can anyone help me set discord_perms up please, I am not really that good with coding etc, and a handful of help would be really appreciated. :slight_smile: Please contact me on Viking#9999, if you’re able to help me set this up. :slight_smile:

Just follow the tutorial

I made the Emergency category (in vMenu) only available to those who have group.responder in which case that permission does properly get distributed to those who join, using this resource, with the proper roles on Discord as it shows in console and people can spawn their emergency-categorized vehicles.

Sometimes, it will show that the permission was given to a particular person but they won’t have access to spawning it in like the majority of it does.

What do you think the problem would be here. Thank you

Also here is where the scripts start in the .cfg

and my config

some groups I re-added to make sure everything was right

You should never have an instance where people could get multiple of the same groups added to them. Doing so can result in busted permissions and possibly even a user getting Admin permissions from my experience.

I understand. Even if I remove the duplicates, one can have the same perms applied twice if in let’s say SAHP and SAFD (fire). Could there be a condition where if user already has group.responder permission, it would skip the next permission for the same group?

Thank you

Make them separate groups and just have them inherit the same group. Then you won’t have the problem of multiples of same group being applied since they are technically different groups.

Haven’t thought about that, will try it out. Thank you

I had a user connect with Discord open as they say in which the console logged the following,

missing identifier
Their username has not gotten their permissions cause roleIDs == false

Any idea what the issue might be?

Thank you

Their discord was not detected by Fivem

Is something like this fixable on their end or is there nothing I can do about it?

Thank you.

Usually just requires a discord restart whilst Fivem is closed. Should be noted, Fivem can only detect the discord application. Fivem will never be able to detect the browser discord.

I don’t at all know how to get people as an admin in vmenu can anyone help with that like I set up the script in my game but I don’t understand how to sync it with vmenu

how do i add a group