[FIXED] Discord rich presence picture, help

Hello, there has been a lot of talk lately about the possability of pictures in rich presence. I use this script:

But that script has not integrated possability for pictures. I have tried to add it in the code myself, and I end up with that it connects to the bot, but the picture is not appearing. Here is the client.lua and I was wondering if someone could help me add the picture code, so it works.

Old code
local WaitTime = 10000 -- How often do you want to update the status (In MS)

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while true do
        --This is the Application ID (Replace this with you own)
		SetDiscordAppId('ID')

--Here you will have to put the image name.
		SetDiscordRichPresenceAsset('tgal.png')
		local x,y,z = table.unpack(GetEntityCoords(PlayerPedId(),true))
		local StreetHash = GetStreetNameAtCoord(x, y, z)
		Citizen.Wait(WaitTime)		
		if StreetHash ~= nil then
			StreetName = GetStreetNameFromHashKey(StreetHash)
			if IsPedOnFoot(PlayerPedId()) and not IsEntityInWater(PlayerPedId()) then
				if IsPedSprinting(PlayerPedId()) then
					SetRichPresence("Sprinting down "..StreetName)
				elseif IsPedRunning(PlayerPedId()) then
					SetRichPresence("Running down "..StreetName)
				elseif IsPedWalking(PlayerPedId()) then
					SetRichPresence("Walking down "..StreetName)
				elseif IsPedStill(PlayerPedId()) then
					SetRichPresence("Standing on "..StreetName)
				end
			elseif GetVehiclePedIsUsing(PlayerPedId()) ~= nil and not IsPedInAnyHeli(PlayerPedId()) and not IsPedInAnyPlane(PlayerPedId()) and not IsPedOnFoot(PlayerPedId()) and not IsPedInAnySub(PlayerPedId()) and not IsPedInAnyBoat(PlayerPedId()) then
				local MPH = math.ceil(GetEntitySpeed(GetVehiclePedIsUsing(PlayerPedId())) * 2.236936)
				local VehName = GetLabelText(GetDisplayNameFromVehicleModel(GetEntityModel(GetVehiclePedIsUsing(PlayerPedId()))))
				if MPH > 50 then
					SetRichPresence("Speeding down "..StreetName.." In a "..VehName)
				elseif MPH <= 50 and MPH > 0 then
					SetRichPresence("Cruising down "..StreetName.." In a "..VehName)
				elseif MPH == 0 then
					SetRichPresence("Parked on "..StreetName.." In a "..VehName)
				end
			elseif IsPedInAnyHeli(PlayerPedId()) or IsPedInAnyPlane(PlayerPedId()) then
				local VehName = GetLabelText(GetDisplayNameFromVehicleModel(GetEntityModel(GetVehiclePedIsUsing(PlayerPedId()))))
				if IsEntityInAir(GetVehiclePedIsUsing(PlayerPedId())) or GetEntityHeightAboveGround(GetVehiclePedIsUsing(PlayerPedId())) > 5.0 then
					SetRichPresence("Flying over "..StreetName.." in a "..VehName)
				else
					SetRichPresence("Landed at "..StreetName.." in a "..VehName)
				end
			elseif IsEntityInWater(PlayerPedId()) then
				SetRichPresence("Swimming around")
			elseif IsPedInAnyBoat(PlayerPedId()) and IsEntityInWater(GetVehiclePedIsUsing(PlayerPedId())) then
				SetRichPresence("Sailing around in a "..VehName)
			elseif IsPedInAnySub(PlayerPedId()) and IsEntityInWater(GetVehiclePedIsUsing(PlayerPedId())) then
				SetRichPresence("In a yellow submarine")
			end
		end
	end
end)

New code

2 Likes

Follow this tutorial on how to add a picture [How-to] [Updated] Discord rich presence Custom Image šŸž

I have tried, but it doesnā€™t work having two resources to control rich presence. They just ā€œargueā€ with each other. I have tried following the tutorial but itā€™s not working.

2 Likes

Wut. You donā€™t create a second resource. just add the logic (which is literally just setting a native) to your script. It looks like you did that already, but what you havenā€™t showed or might not have done is added the asset to your Discord application and/or used the correct manifest version. Or maybe you are way behind on server artifacts

nvm i fixed it

2 Likes

MODS you can just delete the entire post

2 Likes

Yeah, the reason images werent implemented is because when i originally created the resource, it wasnt possible to use a custom discord application, i may change that sometime, not sure

New code is here

local WaitTime = 10000 -- How often do you want to update the status (In MS)
local appid = 'id' -- Make an application @ https://discordapp.com/developers/applications/ ID can be found there.
local asset = 'image name' -- Go to https://discordapp.com/developers/applications/APPID/rich-presence/assets

function SetRP()
    local name = GetPlayerName(PlayerId())
    local id = GetPlayerServerId(PlayerId())

SetDiscordAppId(appid)
    SetDiscordRichPresenceAsset(asset)
end

Citizen.CreateThread(function()

SetRP()

while true do
		local x,y,z = table.unpack(GetEntityCoords(PlayerPedId(),true))
		local StreetHash = GetStreetNameAtCoord(x, y, z)
		Citizen.Wait(WaitTime)	

SetRP()

if StreetHash ~= nil then
			StreetName = GetStreetNameFromHashKey(StreetHash)
			if IsPedOnFoot(PlayerPedId()) and not IsEntityInWater(PlayerPedId()) then
				if IsPedSprinting(PlayerPedId()) then
					SetRichPresence("Sprinting down "..StreetName)
				elseif IsPedRunning(PlayerPedId()) then
					SetRichPresence("Running down "..StreetName)
				elseif IsPedWalking(PlayerPedId()) then
					SetRichPresence("Walking down "..StreetName)
				elseif IsPedStill(PlayerPedId()) then
					SetRichPresence("Standing on "..StreetName)
				end
			elseif GetVehiclePedIsUsing(PlayerPedId()) ~= nil and not IsPedInAnyHeli(PlayerPedId()) and not IsPedInAnyPlane(PlayerPedId()) and not IsPedOnFoot(PlayerPedId()) and not IsPedInAnySub(PlayerPedId()) and not IsPedInAnyBoat(PlayerPedId()) then
				local MPH = math.ceil(GetEntitySpeed(GetVehiclePedIsUsing(PlayerPedId())) * 2.236936)
				if MPH > 50 then
					SetRichPresence("Speeding down "..StreetName.." In a "..VehName)
				elseif MPH <= 50 and MPH > 0 then
					SetRichPresence("Cruising down "..StreetName.." In a "..VehName)
				elseif MPH == 0 then
					SetRichPresence("Parked on "..StreetName.." In a "..VehName)
				end
			elseif IsPedInAnyHeli(PlayerPedId()) or IsPedInAnyPlane(PlayerPedId()) then
				if IsEntityInAir(GetVehiclePedIsUsing(PlayerPedId())) or GetEntityHeightAboveGround(GetVehiclePedIsUsing(PlayerPedId())) > 5.0 then
					SetRichPresence("Flying over "..StreetName.." in a "..VehName)
				else
					SetRichPresence("Landed at "..StreetName.." in a "..VehName)
				end
			elseif IsEntityInWater(PlayerPedId()) then
				SetRichPresence("Swimming around")
			elseif IsPedInAnyBoat(PlayerPedId()) and IsEntityInWater(GetVehiclePedIsUsing(PlayerPedId())) then
				SetRichPresence("Sailing around in a "..VehName)
			elseif IsPedInAnySub(PlayerPedId()) and IsEntityInWater(GetVehiclePedIsUsing(PlayerPedId())) then
				SetRichPresence("In a yellow submarine")
			end
		end
	end
end)
3 Likes

Good contribution! Ask me a question, what would it be? local asset = ā€˜tgalā€™

is the image name

You can change it to what you want, it just depends on what the picture on discord is named

2 Likes

godgutten i want to remove the thing with street and vehicle can you send me the code for that,i tried to remove the thing with street vehicle and i can tā€¦