[Discontinued] Simple Banking 2.0 - Now with GUI

yep, MySQL db is running as a system service… im able to connect to it via MYSQLWorkbench / HeidiSQL… im able to run es_admin commands… EssentialMode is just not saving players info…

Meaning, it was to my understanding that EssentialMode would give a player and ID - if they leave the server and return the next day they would still have/use the same ID - but thats not working?
Thus, i can use “setmoney 1 100” and give player 1 $100 but once they leave the money is not being saved… im assuming that this issue my be the root of my problem but i am unsure what script is not allowing EssentialMode to save the info in the database.

Thx again for your response

Did you import db.sql in your MySQL db ?

Yes, here is a screen shot of HeidSQL (on the left) and MYSQLWorkbench (to the right).

Screen shot pic

It’s definitely an issue with not being able to connect to your DB. Double check your MySQL login details for me

Hi, i have this issue when I try to deposit money :

Hey what nui line I have to change in order to move the text on the top right ?

@GBJoel
Any progress on marker for closest ATM?

@OhMyM Change lines 29-61 in styles.css.
@MJRamon Not yet, I’ve been too busy to script anything

Hello thanks for the bank :wink:
you know how to change the color of the menu of the bank? please

hi guys,

The menu popup when press E but nothing append when click on buttons.
Must force kill game to quit.

Any idea about what’s wrong ? Thx

ok nvm i found.

their is twice definition in the script of :
function openMain() {
$(".home").css(“display”, “block”);
}

1 Like

Hey GBJoel an others :slight_smile:

Here is a way to change the size of the Bank UI. Think I’ll have to change some width/height in style.css but dunno really wich one to change.

I want a smaller display of the bank software if possible :slight_smile:
Thanks for the help.

Hi guys how to disable the “,” ? Because one of my friend try to give me $800,02636 dollars to “test” (he s a troll) and we found this bug (troller are sometimesa good thing)

Are you running the newest version? I thought I fixed this issue. I can’t script at the moment so I won’t be able to release a fix for you right now.
@Scapin Change the styles in styles.css -> restart banking resource -> see if you like the changes.
You’re probably looking for the .bank-container class

1 Like

i ll test tomorrow, can t tonight to ahah. Stay tuned

Hi GBJoel,

Im having a issue where the money deposited into the atm/banking system its taking the money but not storing it into the bank, neither does it show on the sql user bankbalance.

Hope this is easily explained and not something stupid i did.

I have the same issue, and i dont think its resolution, as my friends on my server have same problem. Any idea on how to fix it?

i removed it, but it still freeze up, did you get any luck on fixing it?

I gave up. The new Essentials update wont work with any mod/addons using SQL i dont think for now

Make sure you set the details in the server.lua file for simplebanking, and also set up the database for essential correctly