[Discontinued] Simple Banking 2.0 - Now with GUI

Your database could not connect to it.

okey but how I can repairs this

Check to see if he has a mysql configuration in his script you need to fill out.

yes there is but if the configuration is ip database user password
yes this itā€™s ok

You already filled it out correctly?

yes this line

MySQL:open(ā€œdelete just for the postā€, ā€œgta5_gamemode_essentialā€, ā€œrootā€, ā€œ1202ā€)

Thatā€™s what you use for essentialmode?

I havenā€™t configure a similary line for essentialmode

Those lines are to sync youryour database to the script. Those have to be filled out to your database connection info.

yes I know
I have find the line for essential but I have do that and the problem are already here

ok I have find this
function MySQL.open(self, server, database, userid, password)

local reflection = clr.System.Reflection
local assembly = reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom('resources/essentialmode/lib/MySql.Data.dll')
self.mysql = clr.MySql.Data.MySqlClient
self.connection = self.mysql.MySqlConnection("server="..server..";database="..database..";userid="..userid..";password="..password.."")
self.connection.Open()

end

his this I have to configure
if yes can you explain me pls

No, you need to edit the ā€œlogin.luaā€ file for essentialmode.

Itā€™s located at ā€œessentialmode/server/player/login.luaā€

yes this line
MySQL:open(ā€œdel for the postā€, ā€œgta5_gamemode_essentialā€, ā€œrootā€, ā€œ1202ā€)
but no repar my problem

can I have any help for my problem

have got problem my server write this

and the plugin not be used

sorry for my english im french

You may have a probleme in your db conf

Good day,

I have essential mode running, the simple banking gui is working greatā€¦ but it is saying i am an unknown userā€¦ http://pasteboard.co/dB5o6ONm.png

Check line 2 in server.lua you need to connect you db in order to get the info :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the quick responseā€¦ but i think im already connected

MySQL:open(ā€œ127.0.0.1ā€, ā€œgta5_gamemode_essentialā€, ā€œrootā€, ā€œMYPASSā€)

*MYPASS is not my actual pass

Weird if you have imported the sql & connect your db I donā€™t know :confused: maybe someone else will help you ^^