[Discontinued] Simple Banking 2.0 - Now with GUI

My apologies… Still learning a lot of stuff here :slight_smile:

No need to apologise, all help is appreciated :slight_smile:

Like GBJoel said, no need for apologies, you had a legit security concern. I just wanted to put them to rest :smile:

Anyways, back on topic. @GBJoel did you manage to find out what was causing the UI bugs others were asking about?

If not, it could be something to do with the resolution when in window mode (I ran into similar problems the other day).

For example, I normally play in windowed mode at the smallest resolution (800x600). When I changed the resolution to 1280x720 the UI in general wouldn’t work correctly (i.e. The mouse was registering 100px to the left of where the mouse actually was). I say this could be the issue as the offset in game wouldn’t allow people to click where they thought they were clicking.

1 Like

I didn’t solve it, but I also don’t think it is something I CAN solve. If its an issue because of the actual game I don’t think I can do anything about it. I’ll repeat your steps and see if I get it.! :slight_smile:

Update 2.03 24/04/17

Bug Fixes

Thanks @Havanna
4 Likes

This is what I like, script developers on top of updates and bug fixes

1 Like

I love your work man :slight_smile:

Just followed these steps (Started in 800x600, then went up to 1280x720) and it all worked fine, ughhh :frowning:

Hm…

Have you installed the “creators update” (I haven’t)? I’ve just tested the bug out again, and got the same results. The only thing I can think of is the creators update may have something to do with it.

Also, the bug only seems to appear with the main menu for FiveM/Project Lambda, all the in-game menus work perfectly (could be a problem with NUI).

1 Like

No, I haven’t updated to creators yet. Did you upgrade?

I’m on creators update and the gui isn’t working for me. I can open it, but no buttons can be clicked.

No

I guess it’s not the update that’s causing the issue then xD

doesn’t work for me help me please I just see the icons bank and atm on the map but I don"t see the logo on the corner and when Im entering in a bank I press E and nothing happens my camera freeze

OMG Germain Toussain !!!

Did you clear your server cache?

Bonjour,
Pour ceux qui ont des problemes avec les clic de souris.
vous avez bien mis le nom du dossier comme celui fournie ?

• banking
    cela as réglé mon probleme !

Hello,
For those who have problems with mouse click.
You put the name of the file as the one provided?

• banking
    This has solved my problem!
1 Like

Yes, seems that it’s maybe caused by Xbox360controller in Windows. Can someone confirm me this ?

Just loaded up the addon with my controller connected. Could still use the plugin.

It could be the issue @Marcio_NL pointed out (users renaming the resource). If it is, then GBJoel should be able to fix it easily :slight_smile:

1 Like

Confirmed this is the issue. Working on fixing it now.
Thanks @Marcio_NL

2 Likes

I have mine renamed to just being ‘bank’, no problem for me there