[Discontinued][Release][v2.0.1] CHEM!CAL T0Ж!N [Mod Menu][Admin Menu (incl. Bans, Kicks, Spectate...)][Outfit, Vehicles, Weapon & Settings Saving]

when i talk, everyone in the game hears me

Horrible lag and fps drop with this .

Very nice menu but when i put my detail in no admin

it doesn’t want to open the menu when I press F5. Unless I have to press a different button and i’m just being stupid. Either way pls help I can’t open the menu

is there a way i can remove lets say weapon options for everyone ?

and with everyone i mean for even admins

Hey good Release :slight_smile:
But the menu use by the most people I asked very much FPS…
Is there a way to improve it?
I even don’t need all of the functions so the most can be deactivated. Only need tp, noclip, online players menu and with that bann and kick options. Everything else is not important for me. If there is a solution, It would be great If you can post :wink:
Have a nice Day!
I like burgers :hamburger:

To move the menu <- -> you can edit line 12 in GUI.lua

To change menu color edit line 7 in GUI.lua -
original green - GUI.titleRect = {0, 51, 0, 255}
changed to blue - ( GUI.titleRect = {47, 105, 187, 255} )

If anyone needs to know :slight_smile:

is there a way to make this trainer only available to me and other people connecting couldn’t use this menu

Yes it is, look into the config file. There should be somewhere the only admins function.
@ryan0108

hey, can anyone tell how to cancel an animation in this menu? i have the problem of it stuck on loop and not being able to stop it. thanks

can someone help me add my self to admin because it is not working for me

How do you unban a player?

Is there a way to unban a player?

yes there is. should be available in tab: Admin Menu.
I’m not sure, because I do not using it anymore.

Ok thank you I’ll check it out

I’m having a loss of about 20 fps when this feature is enabled, is this normal?

yes it is normal, the reason you are losing FPS is because the scripting of the menu is so large that it takes up most of your graphics card storage to process every option in the menu and if you do not like that i would say to use vMenu or EasyAdmin

Launcher is broken as hell, you lose ton of FPS. it’s really a destroy-able tool to servers.

first what a great menu second if i add someone on discord and screenshare would they be able to tell me how to put myself as an admin idk how to pls help