[Discontinued][Release][1.1.4] Scorpion Trainer (FlatracerMODs Edition)

Noted! I will take a look at doing this asap

I tried changing the menu open key to F5 could you possible send me the code i need to change. i thought i changed it but it did not work. i want it so when i hit F5 it opens and closes thank you very much

main.lua (7.0 KB)

Replace the main.lua with this one. Remember, now you can not open the menu with your gamepad.

hello,

The “Gosht Mode” dosen’t work ?

It was just some testing I did, it is not working and should be outcommented!

Are we able to do this for more then one admin? Just want to make sure so i dont break it…

AddEventHandler("ID", function()
	local ID = GetPlayerIdentifiers(source)[1]
	if ID == "steam:110000XXXXXXXXX" and "steam:110000XXXXXXXXX" and "steam:110000XXXXXXXXX" then --Change This To Your Steam Identifier
		TriggerClientEvent("admin", source)
	end
end)

I already did and I will release in a short time. Just give me some more days

1 Like

thats fine i rather not have it open with the controller. thank you so much.

were you saying going to look into doing this for the spectate?

I said I will do a spectate option as soon as possible

Okay cool i appreciate it . I cannot seem to find anyone who has that option on a script. I tried to work on it myself but im fairly new to coding from scratch in lua.

Thanks for an awesome Menu!

1 Like

not sure why but when you spawn the firetruk in. it turns the players invisable and the truck invisable. then crashes the client.

I just tested it and it works without any problems. It is probably caused by something else…

Hi i am currently having an issue, when i get into a vehicle ir for some reason turns invisible and has no gravity applied to it… idk why.

nvm i fixed what i did wrong, and great edit to the original script btw.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback.

About your problem, you already fixed. Was there a mistake in my Version or did you edited the files?

no it wasnt your files, it was just that i didnt realize when i removed th gravity option that its default would then be set to false lol.

1 Like

1.1.4 UPDATE released!

Any one have 1.1.3 version?
Please send me…
Thanks…

so is this how some people go on servers and cheat? by enabling godmode?