[DISCONTINUED] esx-kr-bag-inventory

Hi, @KRILLE

Very nice resource you’ve made! I’ve encountered one error though.

When dropping the bag, you are able to take it back to your char. But when I drop it again, after few seconds, I am unable to pick it up this time. Always on second pick up, it doesn’t work. No buttons, no errors anywhere. Not even getting further away and back to the bag doesn’t help. I have to relog with my char to be able to pick it up again.

Could you fix it, please? Or tell me, if I did something wrong here?

Oh, also searching the bags doesn’t work for me for some reason either…

Edit.:

After death of the player, the bag seems to disappear, but only it’s model (it’s still accessible on player). Would be awesome, if the player would just dropped the bag right where he died. :ok_hand:

http://prntscr.com/nfc87s any help?

It says it all in the error itself. Read!

but if i place it in config nothings happends

It’s a ghmatti issue. Did you put it in the bag inventory config or the ghmatti config?

I’ve looked at some server has this script for vRP, do you have that version for vRP?

Did you made fix?

Hey guys, im having an issue with the bag showing in the store but the F5 doesnt do anything. Any suggestions?

You have to equip it after buying it.

Equip like, open the inventory and see if i can do something with the bag? When i press F2 i see bag in inventory but the only options are throw or return.

1 Like

I would like to add the Config.MaxItemCount option to the pulls out of things from the bag to the inventory? this option limits the amount placed in the bag maxInput = Max.MaxItemCount, it would be a good one maxoutput PLEASES!

The bags still stay on the ground after restart :confused: any fix ?

There’s major issue with this script, items for no reason dupe inside of it… we were testing it, we place 20 items, then suddenly for all of us they became 39 then after a while for all of us they became 58…

Nothing Working for me, plese send Download Updated pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese…

@Heady20006 You know some solution for this issue, when i droped bag, and someone pickup it i still have bag on the ground, bot only prompt, i cant search but i see it on the ground

When me or players buy the bag we get a bag that’s labeled “police” any fix around that? Also when I drop a bag and someone else picks it up, my bag that I dropped is still on the ground (you cant pick it up or anything theres just a random copy thats still their and is only client side to the person who dropped the bag). Also if someone were to have a bag, but go to the clothing store they can just switch to having no bag so no one can see it, but they still will technically have a bag.

I use the item. Nothing happens. I hit F5 and drop bag then it shows up on the ground and i switch to this default ped. Then i can pick it back up and it actually shows up on my back. Unfortunate. I’d really like to use this in my server.

Where is this set? I seem to be having difficulties locating SetPedComponentVariarion

I Had a problem with this script aparently when you died the back wouldent come off the player … Resulting in a bug exploit . People would put weed or weapons on there bag and when they died they would spawn with the stuff .

Is there a way to fix this ? ho and how could i Add that menu to F2 ( Player inventory ).

there is no carry limit right ?