[DISCONTINUED] esx-kr-advanced-shops

On which part random spawning or that the nui didn’t show up?

sorry i do not understand how to set this one that you can not spawn random but spawn where you are disconnected

can you refrase? what my error is build on is that when taking the shipments that arrived thats when the error comes

Hey I have a problem again when I am what does translate in the HTML does not take care of it is indeed in the HTML right there but ingame is how it used to cache I have also emptied you can help me there

I get that but there is NO Patron Button , the page is just blank?

I just installed the mod i can see only the dollar sine in the city where i guess you can buy the shops but it does not let me use it it just stays there. And it does not show me any of the available shops on the map.

I can buy things you can’t put it for sale

1 Like

i have people robbing the store but they arent getting any money from the store. also how do it work when a robbery works? do it alert the police or how do it work ? because nobody gets an alert from what ive notice.

I get this error when attempting to “Get all shipments”

Error

Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:379: server/classes/player.lua:306: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘item’)
stack traceback:
server/classes/player.lua:306: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:365: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:364
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:364: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:363
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:379: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348
Error running call reference function for resource esx-kr-advanced-shops: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:379: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:602: in field ‘addInventoryItem’
server/main.lua:276: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:365: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:364
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:364: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:363
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:379: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : “SELECT * FROM shipments WHERE id = @id AND identifier = @identifier {@id=11;@identifier=steam:110000105ef74ad}”
Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:379: server/classes/player.lua:306: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘item’)
stack traceback:
server/classes/player.lua:306: in upvalue ‘ref’
stack traceback:
Error running call reference function for resource esx-kr-advanced-shops: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:379: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:602: in field ‘addInventoryItem’
server/main.lua:276: in upvalue ‘ref’
stack traceback:
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : “SELECT * FROM shipments WHERE id = @id AND identifier = @identifier {@id=11;@identifier=steam:110000105ef74ad}”

when i press “E” nothing happens * Fixed i not delete shops

1 - How to change color of title
2 - How to translate Annuler where i can find this one ?

That’s not something in this script. It’s in ESX menues. esx_menu_* etc.

How to add guns in this shop? @KRILLE

well thanks :smiley: ! i now i try to find this in esx_menus

esx_menu_dialog

In the css file

1 Like

Why the hell would you sell guns in a shop for food, drinks and other items? XD

i wanna make this shop- gunshoop but i cant add weapons

Reply this please… I have same problem!! @Petrins

How to add guns in this shop? @KRILLE