Im done bye (delete plz)

delete is 178 i think

no it do not work whit esx

are we able to type commands in the chat for these emotes to work?

Where would I be able to change the GUI open key. Or in any case, which file would, I need to edit?

you need edit it inside c#

no not jet :slight_smile: i will make in the feture

Is there a source code that is avaliable for download?

There is a link for it in the topic.

@vegnagun2017 please make it stay to the f5 button permanently because it goes perfect with all of my other keys!!! Great job on this menu btw

Btw it causes the script frfuel not to work when I try to use your emotes menu

he had writted he take look on it :slight_smile:

i just tested emotes and the fuel v 1.6 and alll working so what is your problem =?

i changed something in c# could you try the new version i put in the top

I used the new emote download and frFuel is still not working when I use this resource. It just disabled frfuel, no gas stations work, the fuel bar is gone, and fuel levels don’t go down.

Works fine when I take off the emote mod.

1 Like

hmmmmmm weird …

did you remember clear your cachefolder ?,

have you tryede mabye only have the mods frfuel and emotes nothing else ?

is hard for me too fix cause its working fine for me

Is it possible to divide emotes by creating groups under menus? Example
Police
Party
Work
Etc …

Yeah I cleared the cache, I’m pretty sure I did everything right, I didn’t try with just frfuel and emotes I’ll do that later today and let you know how it goes. Also I noticed when I had this mod installed if I get into a car and hit ‘w’ it can cancel the animation of starting/getting into a car and make my guy get back out of the car. Is anyone else getting this issue? I can only recreate that glitch with emotes started.

I was thinking maybe it had something to do with the way emotes cancels an animation by just moving around.

i dont understand why ppl say this emote not working too esx, cause for me its working fine everything work

Hey there, I was wondering is it possible for you change from F9 key to K key?

311 INPUT_REPLAY_SHOWHOTKEY K

Thanks! :heart: