Disable weapon when cuffed

Hi, I want to know how disable player for taking weapon when is cuffed ?
Thanks

You can use the native void SET_ENABLE_HANDCUFFS(Ped ped, BOOL isCuff)

When the player is handcuffed and cannot pull out weapons use

SetEnableHandcuffs(GetPlayerPed(-1), true)

When the player is not handcuffed use

SetEnableHandcuffs(GetPlayerPed(-1), false)

This handcuff and Handsup script already has the “disable weapons” feature enabled.

1 Like

Yes, That script does have that feature implemented :smiley:

I have this script but player can use fist :confused:

hm… Like they can still punch people?

Yeah, i search I script where player can just move

Not sure if this will do anything. [Probably not but worth the try.] :smiley:

When the player is cuffed use DISABLE_PLAYER_FIRING(Player player, BOOL toggle)??

I am on vacation right now so I do not have access to my main PC to update the cuff script I have released right now.

Thanks for your response but it’s doesn’t work :confused:

What I would do is just keep looking for natives or ped flags to maybe disable the top of the ped or maybe you could even try to remove the weapon hands and see if will actually remove his ability to punch.

Nobody is going to write it for you.

You could either get into Lua or C# as a start. There are several usefull links scattered around on the forums

We have a Wiki you could take a look at also take a look at NativeDB for usefull natives.

Be sure to take a look at our Releases section on the forums aswell, since there are some great
examples on it.

If you have any more questions be sure to post back!

:snail:

@chlorine I post here only when i can’t resolve my problems, ALL release and ALL help have don’t resolve my problem, at the time the WIki is not complete, it’s why i post help

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.