Disable replay recording natives for clientside resources

Hello.
The server “ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE WORLD WAR - TEAM - SQUAD - ZOMBIES - Jobs” (IP 110.136.183.59:30120) not only is a mess of bugged resources but apparently has a clientside script which automatically starts recording replays for no reason. Both I and my friend were spamming F3 to prevent our hard disks from getting filled with unwanted 80MB each clips.

Apparently this is done by the natives _IS_RECORDING and _STOP_RECORDING_AND_SAVE_CLIP. I think that clientside resources should not be able to start recording replays since clips are very large in size and can easily occupy drive space in little time.

Yes. This is something you should bring up with the server owners. These natives can be useful for things such as @Vespura’s vMenu.

GTA already has an option to configure the replay disk budget. I don’t see what blocking replays entirely would help with.

To add on this, you mentioned a server that has ‘buggy resources’ that’d force recording to be enabled. That sounds like it could easily be fixed by just talking to the server owners to get that resolved.

However, if they refuse to or can’t solve this for whatever reason, then that doesn’t sound like such a user-friendly server, and seems it’s not worth playing there. Though I’m pretty sure the owners can make this configurable or figure something out.