Disable need for steam

obtaining steam ticket is one of the most common error I get on other servers and my own at times I read there is options to changed 3ed party requests but NO where shows you how to use them or disable steam or enable other client types.

I want to disable ALL need for stream full stop how do I do this.

You can only change this on your own server by commenting

# want to only allow players authenticated with a third-party provider like Steam (don't forget, Social Club is a third party provider too!)?
#sv_authMaxVariance 1
#sv_authMinTrust 5

This is already commented out like so and where is the documentation on what them valus even mean?
they say how to only allow to third-party but nothing shows what they do anywahere, and this is for my own server I even have steam open and it gets messed up a lot.

Obtaining Steam Ticket usually happens when there is an issue with Steam itself.

The numbers for those convars donā€™t really mean much as seen here:

So how do I disable it fully I donā€™t want to limit users to stream I donā€™t use GTA 5 via steam and I donā€™t want to make other users ever I have a i7 7700 but FiveM can push it to itā€™s max steam at times has itā€™s bitch fits, there is no good reason to limit users to both social club and steam so I want to fully disable stream now do I do this.

Leave it as it is in the default server.cfg

Please Read PLEASE PLEASE read OMG PLEASE god darn read, I have have both of them # out like it is I already said itā€™s already like that STOP posting please on my posts IF your not willing to follow the post.

I know I am hard to read some times but when I said ā€œThis is already commented outā€ means just that, itā€™s not hard to see that part.

he did read itā€¦ he simply stated the way its ā€˜supposedā€™ to workā€¦ which is correct so if its still not working then you need to post more information if you want help.

Post your config file.

No he didnā€™t he said leave it as default when I already stated before that point itā€™s not working, but I read that some mods also some how push the steam server client request.

https://pastebin.com/gc0WiKPs

its possible one of the resources could be forcing it, not sure which one as i dont think ESX forces it.

1 Like

I will be going throw every mod in the near future and if I find ones that do force it and we canā€™t disable it I might do a little video or blog some where about them, But I going back to scratch soon I still realing on the RP mods and how t admin tho at the moment so the ESX resources I using are needed for me to learn lol

Already started to mislike some things lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.