Diamond Cut Roleplay | Anyone can be cop | Active Members | Hiring LEO | PIS | Full Training | Looking for Mangement Members

roleplay
cops
police
fivem

2018-09-20_3
Server Information

Server IP : 162.248.91.140:30110

Discord : Official Discord

About Us
Diamond Cut Roleplay has started out as a small group of individuals that wanted to roleplay. We have been around since the early Spring of 2018 but did some changes in the Summer of 2018. We encourage players of FiveM to join and roleplay and just in general have a good time.

Join to help us grow and be the best community out there

Requirements to join

MUST be 15 years of age
MUST have a legit copy of GTA V
MUST speak good English
MUST be active
MUST be Dedicated

Civilian’s

The Civilian’s in the community act like everyday people that would walk out the door just like you or I. We are dedicated to making our civilian department as accessible as possible, while at the same time giving members the opportunity to be as involved as the members in our application-required departments. To become a Civilian in the community all you must do is join the community and get set-up in the CAD/MDT.

The Law Enforcement Officers

The officers have to go through a state mandated academy before they can even wear a badge and call themselves an Officer, Deputy, or Trooper. We pride ourselves with the ability to run a realistic and professional law enforcement division within the community. Depending on which department you choose to join, you will get a completely different experience. When you go through the academy we test your ability and make you try; most servers have training that let you breeze by if you have little to no experience. Our training is meant to test those who have experience and train those who don’t. If you don’t wish to join a community that is strict in roleplay, then we aren’t for you sadly. If you want someone to test you and make you question your patience and discipline, then we are for you.

Departments
The San Andreas Highway Patrol
Los Santos County Sheriff’s Office
Los Santos Police Department (Coming Soon)
San Andreas Fire and Recuse (Coming Soon)
Communications (Dispatch)
Civilian’s

Help us build a foundation within the community
Diamond Cut Roleplay is looking to build a foundation for the community, but we need your help to do so. If you join and stay then you can help us out. Come and help build the foundation for the community, together we make a Great, Professional, and Family Friendly community.

DO NOT JOIN TRYING TO SELL PRODUCTS RECRUIT, ETC… YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE COMMUNITY

Recruitment
Starting a server
Looking for active player

Still looking for active members

Still looking for alot of Civ, LEO, and Dispatchers

Great community,very helpful members,LEO training is great but also abit tough,but you can learn alot from it.

Thank You TheVipeR23 or aka Deputy Maev. Glad that you joined the community and glad that you are on your way in your department. Thanks for to comment!! and we look forward to working with you in the community and in the roleplays…

Thanks and Happy RPing!!!

Still looking for more LEO and Civs

Bumping the Post!!!

Great community, I have been apart of the community for about 2 weeks now and the owners and the staff and just the overall community is really welcoming and helpful. I recommend giving the community a try if you don’t like thats fine but i think you will enjoy it. If you ever have any questions or need help in the community everyone is always willing to help out.

Amazing Community. The Community is 100% realistic and I highly recommend it to people that are looking for a community that has realistic roleplay in it. Thanks Adam Faulds for the comment. We are happy that you are apart of the community and the Commissioner is proud to call you a Trooper.

I’m a State Trooper in this amazing community, and will say: at all times, professionalism is real, but having fun is key!
Not gonna exchange with any other community cuz this one is the best one i came across with.
We are hiring: Highway Patrol/Los Santos County Sheriff/EMS and ofcourse lovely Civs
Training is like real life, actual days to complete it, but will be all worth it after all.

~ 3136 G.Bolk of the Highway Patrol

I just today have been accepted into the community, and so far, its probably the best community I have been in or reviewed before I pursued it. The organization, commitment, hard work, and dedication I see in each members heart is out of the park! I hope to finally get into the server and see the true talents behind these well trained, well disciplined professionals!

I just want to leave you with this; how could you not be apart of it all?

Thank you Bolk for the amazing comment. We are glad that you are a member of the community and that you are having fun. Look forward to RPing with you in the community. Thanks Maguire for the amazing comment. Glad that you have been accept to the community and cant wait for you to start you academy

Still looking for Active LEO and Active Civs. We are also looking for some Firefighters and EMTS

Just bumping the post. Looking for active Dispatchers

Just bumping the post. Looking for more active members

Still looking for active members!!! Be sure to join