Developer looking for work | Status: Inactive

I couldn’t add you, but you may join and here and we can talk about a position. https://discord.gg/TpMSP8p

Add me on Discord - Zivid#0001
British Serious Roleplay, Developer needed.

hey man, im looking for someone to help me setup a server with a database on a Windows Server 2016 box. happy to pay you if you like, if your interested please join the link below and msg me.
Cheers

Discord: https://discord.gg/Cy5XPVt
Username: Turri#6157

Added.

Sorry for the inconvenience and confusion, but I have added additional information to my post. See below

Added.

Username is incorrect.

Hello maybe consider in helping me add some stuff to my fivem server esx side. Im chiips#3552 on disclrd i have different font.

Sorry my discord is 𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖎𝖕𝖘#3552 hopefully you will kindly friend me and we can talk.

Hey I could use your help with Dev, currently having problems with commands not working at all. Removed ESX to see if that was the problem but it wasn’t. Not sure what it could be trying to fix this for a week now. :frowning:

Could use your help big time.

Discord: ThisOrThatKid#8929

I could really use some of your helps ! Please get in contact with me !
My discord : T_L12#2211

Added.

Added.

Still available :slight_smile:

i added you on discord and wondering if you are able to make a economy base server that is non esx

ESX and Dunkos are the only frameworks that have economy.

Wrong. DRP does as well.

Ah you are correct, this framework is new to me which is why I do not touch economy servers.

Hey mate, so I am making a server I have a developer but i need one more I saw your post and i was really happy to see all of your experience and I really think you could make my server a good one. Currently we need cars skinned for Idaho State Police and we have scripts we would like added to our server which i can go in detail to in a call if that’s ok with you. We also need PED’s skinned. Kind Regards Sturz.
D: Sturz#2311 (I have messaged you already)

Join here if you want to get some work.

Yo. Got a ESX base running, need some custom scripts made.

Contact Ragontor#4225 and I’ll send over the briefs

Please add me if you are wanting to work with me. I do not check this thread everyday, therefore if you want a response, add me. I will not be adding people.

1 Like

Added you on discord. Anomaly#1337

Still Available