I have been roleplaying on FiveM for over 2 years now. I am now looking to share my experience with server owners that are looking to grow.
I work as a contractor, which means I do jobs, and leave, I am not looking for a position, I am looking for work. I am willing to stay in contact overtime if that is what you would like, but I am not looking to stick to one community.
Over the 2 years of roleplaying on FiveM I have gained lots of expierence.
I have gained over 1,000 hours in Source SDK Base (FiveM) and over 300 hours outside of the game managing very expensive Dedicated Server Boxes and Teamspeak Servers. I have been in over 15 different communities and ran my own twice.
Skills and Assets
I have a lot of skills when it comes to running, developing and managing FiveM servers, TeamSpeak servers and D servers.
In FiveM itself I can;
- Create a FiveM server from scratch.
- Properly install resources that you request me to.
- Configure and edit resources exactly to your liking.
- Make your server files look neat, organized and professional.
- Convert mods and add-ons from third-party sites such as LCDPFR and GTA5 mods to FiveM resources.
In TeamSpeak itself I can;
- Create a TeamSpeak server from scratch.
- Properly configure Server group, channel groups, and client permissions to your liking.
- Properly configure channels to your liking.
- Utilize TeamSpeak server query to gain access to features only technicians have access to.
- Setup professional and matching TeamSpeak icons to your liking.
In Miscellaneous Skills I can
- Manage a Dedicated Server Box by keeping it professional, up to date and running as optimal as possible.
- Provide you with tips and tricks I have learned over my 2 years.
- Provide you with information on the best, cheapest the most reliable service providers such as TeamSpeak Hosts, Server Hosts, and VPS Hosts.
- Provide you with very quick response times (Usually within 30 minutes) during any time of the day, work hours or not.
- Provide you with contacts that have benefits that I have gained over the years.
- Portforward your router for you if needed.
- Provide custom coded scripts and assets.
Regarding ESX servers
- Due to the amount of time and effort it can take to perform certain tasks within the ESX Framework, we will need to discuss further upon the topic.
You can contact me in multiple different ways, whatever you like the most. Although I will respond to D messages faster than any other form of contact.
FiveM PM: (Click my Icon and press “Message”)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here. Anything in regards to my services, I request you contact me through the forms of contact listed above.
Before you contact me, please leave a brief overview of the work you would like done as a reply to this thread, and leave your d aswell. You can send a friendrequest to me, but make sure you do this beforehand.