Developer looking for a unique server to be part of [No BS RP copypasta's] (Must have active players)

Hello,

I am looking to be part of a friendly unique server with a large active player base. Cannot be copypasta RP or other generic RP BS. I can develop custom scripts as needed, as well as modify other scripts. I will only develop in my free time as I have full-time college and work. Must have friendly and smart staff who know how to run a server.

About me: 2nd-year computer science major in college strong programming background

Tell me about your server, staff, dev needs, other needs or wants below as well as your discord link.

Thanks.

Hello, We’re not a “Police Role-play” We’re a street racing server, We want to bring the best role-play experience for street racers that like FiveM, there’s drifts servers, police servers, and your average job-life servers, what about people that want to race without cops? Well here at Street Outlaws role-play. We’re not a very big clan right now, but I see you wanting people that have a big community but if we can talk we can work something out, We’re looking for custom location races sorta like the SP Mod where you can pull up to a circle and bet on other people or bet to race other people. We are also looking for some admins that know a good amount of racing right now it’s me and my buddy running the server, but we know a lot about racing. We’re looking for something also like GTA:O with the racing, But I don’t know if that’s possible.

Discord: discord.gg/ezBprqG

Hey man we would love you’re help. we are RCMP clan we actually just started it yesterday. we have 20plus members already. if you wouldn’t mind helping us out that would be great! Connect too our TS and Msg one of our staff members. Thanks!
TS3 107.173.42.251:9988

I mean hai,

SOSA is recruit developers! We have almost 1k members in discord with a full server thats full 6+ hours a day, if ya wanna help us shoot a dm!

David <3 xoxox

Relatable. Except it is my birthday so you have to send me a pm. That is how it works. (I am head dev and have been lookin for a dank dev)

Hey Novum RP is a community with amazing people working 24/7 to make us one of the best servers on Fivem. The Admins and Developers are some of the best staff you can ever have for a server. We usually have 20 people on our server every night. Between the civs and our officers, they combine for some great RP’s.
Our website is http://www.novumrp.com/61
Our FiveM server is : 146.71.76.99:30110
Our Teamspeak is : novumrp.ts-ip.com
and our steam group is http://steamcommunity.com/groups/novumrp2
We have a few departments that are hiring and looking for serious members to join and grow through the ranks (CHP, LSPD, BCSO). We have a brand new Fire/Rescue and Dispatch (with a fully working in game MDT/CDT) department that was just opened. We have custom cars, and are getting ready to put in ELS within the next few days. We have a bunch of scripts and custom scripts our head developer put in (wish i could tell you more about them but you have to speak to him for that i’m not to involved in that part if the server.) But we are looking for another developer to help our head developer out and take some of the work load off of him. We are a serious RP community, where everyone opinion matters. We are always looking for new people to come and join us and are more then happy to help new comers when possible. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on team speak or any other admin we are always happy to help and or talk.

CHP Commissioner Jackson C. | 5X-1

Closed on author request.