Developer looking for community | Experienced Developer

Hey, Everyone

I’m an EU-based coder with years of experience with Lua and Javascript. I’m very educated within FiveM development. Just finished off with a server I worked on for some time and want to get back in the game after a small break from FiveM. I’m mainly interested in coding and keeping the server up to date got a lot of experience that the server can take advantage of management and admin wise but it’s not my main focus that’s why I want the server to already have a dedicated team.

Note: Not really looking for new projects if they don’t have something unique that you could sell in and I would want to work on don’t send stupid questions like “can u do a whole server to me from scratch?” rhetorical answer: yes, it is not something I would do tho without a team or start a project from scratch scripts I can do.

My discord-id - “boyan#3400”

6 Likes

Could you come work for me. If you want to please meesage me back if you have discord my discord is THE_KILLER9053#1605

I pmd you :upside_down_face:

Hey there, feel free to check us out. We’re still heavily in development but we’re striving on realism and professionalism. We won’t be your average community, we’re looking to go above and beyond.

Responded to all PM’s still open to find a place.

We need a head developer for ALE, Alabama Law Enforcement! Let me know If you want to come over and try it out man!

https://forum.cfx.re/t/looking-for-developers-to-build-a-fivem-server/313919/7

Hello, I’m interested. Please add me on Discord. Rick#7541

Hey we might be able to pick u up Tyler Moose#6227

I’m still looking one for my self lol and my community

U pmd me?

@B0bby I’ve PM’d you my good sir

I did PM @B0bby

Hey man, a friend of mine is looking to make a server. He came to me asking for help but I don’t know much about FiveM/FxServers (I normally stick to arma/bohemia games). Hit me up on discord so we can talk. Dillwhop#0627

Sending PM

My discord 𝕸𝖎𝕲𝖎#4944. Thanks for your time .

Heelo, I m now looking for developer , If you have here Discord I go PM you my discord si MiGi😉

Hey https://discordapp.com/invite/nvCFpYD

Hello, I’ve seen lots of come work for me… We dont have that in our team. we want people that are capable of proving themselves to be part of us… If you’re willing to talk and see what we can do together, feel free to message me on discord: The Mamafeinn#0974

Yo, could you pm me if you are still looking for a server!