Report this server? Staff?

communities with player base dont usually need devs

Not true at all but okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Communities do. Devs leave. Ever thought “Oh shit, this server has improved”? - Yeah… Communities with decent player bases do need devs.

But like what scott said but okayy…

If you want you can hit me up on discord, Scotty#7369 up to you tho :wink:

Bro, read the post… People who comment without reading really piss me off.

We would love to have you helping out. If you are interested you can message me on Discord termanator1128#0001

Looking for a developer in DOSRP. here is the public discord invite

Invite Link: https://discord.gg/pWkDtMj

we are looking for one @Nghts if you would like to join us and help

Discord: Tristen L.#2445

Hey man. I’m currently putting together a slightly ambitious FiveM RP Server. It’s currently using ESX as 90% of it’s core. If your interested feel free to throw me a message on discord.

Snow Desuri#9683

Good luck to ya

I would like to have chat with you. Feel free to contact me via discord at [CSPRC] Parker S.#5256

Thanks, Parker S.

Alright man. Heres an offer. I have 6 broken bones from falling 25 feet. I am also a developer that can do everything but my arm can barely move so working on a server and tinkering with code is really challenging. I managed to get pretty far on my own but I still need a lot of tweaking done. I can even teach you to texture and import DLC formatted cars. i’m sure we can both learn some pretty good things. I host servers for a community that has a lot of people who play fivem I am sure finding players is not very hard. I also have tons of friends who play this game.

The offer is here I won’t post my discord in here but you can pm me via the forums and I will respond. Up to you brother.

Noble-Actual#0001

looking for a DEV that can help out our community. We have forums TS and discord, with all custom police cars and civ cars. siting near 60 members, and ready to grow

I had technical problem sorry for that.

The OP of this topic, is selling stolen assets of LARP. he was banned by the owners of said community. DO NOT WORK WITH HIM, OR BUY FROM HIM. PLS flag this post for this reason.

@staff team - Can you take care of this? Thanks

I am not selling anything. You didnt talk with me and you said i am selling stolen assets