Report this server? Staff?

https://discord.gg/bfgmYq Hey there i am Planning on opening a Server and am looking for a Dev stop in and lets chat

Hi!

We are currently working on a Dutch RP community. We are already a way in but we experience some issues. We would like to have a second developer with us to expand the options in our RP. We currently have a nice base of players and only expanding in players. Everyone is nice and easy to eachother in character, as well as out of character.

Would you like to come by? Check out www.Zevenbeek.nl. Yes, its Dutch, but we can perfectly speak English for our Dev Ops! :slight_smile:

Greetings,
Roy

Hello there i see you are interested in roleplay.:wave:

Now are you interested in a server focused on realistic and fun roleplay you have come to the right place, of course we have alot going for us, but we also realize that words don’t mean much until you try out a server so we urge you to join us and try us out, after all what do you have to lose.

Departments Available
San Andreas Department of Public Safety
Blaine County Public Safety Commission
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
Blaine Fire
Civilians
Communications

Come check us out at!!!
Discord https://discord.gg/w88sCMD
Website www.diamondcutrp.com

Chicago RP

I’d love to work with u on a server we have a few dev’s but we could use more active one’s were trying to make our’s as close to real life as possible I use FX & ESX So both are okay with me. I’d love to have ur help and to have u on board with our team!!! My Discord: [ Tory|Dylvn#1400 ] :wink::crazy_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
  • Bump -

Reason: Still looking for a community!
Please do not offer me a civ role.
Please do understand im looking to be apart of a pre existing server and help you improve your server!.

Hey! We’d love to see what you can do. We’re looking for more experienced developers to join our existing team. We are currently working on a custom framework to integrate into our server and looking at building a larger team of dedicated developers to continue establishing further versions of our framework.

Check us out. Message me on Discord @ Franky#8182

BUMP

Are you looking for devs?

If not please remove.

i already joined. Disliked the behaviour of the head dev and left.

1 Like

When did you join? We’ve rebuilt our entire development team.

like a day or two ago.

Yo, Hit me up on discord i need to learn how to make ESX servers with my VPS

Discord

Trooper Infinity#2019

Yes join our discord and i will talk with you.

Whats your discord?

Added

bump, I AM NOT LOOKING TO JOIN NEW SERVERS, I AM LOOKING TO WORK FOR A COMMUNITY WITH A PLAYER BASE ALREADY!

Kind of useless if they dont speak you the language jij kaaskop

Please add me on Discord Blake #3777 Would love to have a little chat :slight_smile:

We are just in the need of a dev. Just adding and adjusting stuff

THATS NOT A DEVELOPER. LEARN HOW TO INSTALL STUFF BEFORE STARTING A GOD DAMN SERVER… pleaseeee