Developer looking for a Community

Looking for a community to join and help develop on. I don’t know everything and only have a few scripts that i’ve made myself. But mostly I enjoy downloading others and tweaking them to my satisfactions and or needs.

I only work with VPS. I own my own website and I know how to employ mysql, couchdb, xampp, html, php, lua and others. Im pretty smart with it.

Im interested in a community thats well established and has good structure and ranks. I do not want to start building your community from the ground up.

Im also particularly interested in roleplaying community. Speak English only and sorry, no little kids.

Hi @Nico_West ,

We at RLRP are looking for a fellow developer to join my self on developing our server if your interested feel free to contact me on discord : Titch2000#6388 and our server at: discord.gg/9xYNNvW

Im working on a pretty cool project and could use someone with your skills. Its a massive project might i add, but its a really good idea that will be popular. Use this invite code fvxGCUa on discord and message amin yabut.

I could use some help with tweaking esx scripts. Fixing some issues that they can’t be bothered with and figuring out how to deploy pNotify into anything I can. I wouldn’t care if you shared any fixes you do with the community and would never ask you to only develop for me exclusively.

I can’t create scripts, but I’m decent at making them do what I need. Some are just beyond me. Oh and I’m probably older than you, so you don’t have to worry about the kid thing. Unless of course you hear me yelling at mine once in a while LOL.

I understand, I have three myself lol. im 23. Ill hit you up in a few.

23? I have older kids LOL. I won’t be around until about 4pm est.

Los Santos Department of Public Safety | Police | Fire/EMS | Civilians | Serious RP | Custom CAD/MDT | www.lsdps.us We would love to have you :slight_smile: I have been trying to learn, but i just cant really catch on, i know basic lua and html and thats it, not enough to make something myself though, some help would be amazing, being the only one who messes with scripts for my community gets frustrating! We have been around for 2 years and are well developed, just been needing someone who can help me out with scripts.

(https://discord.gg/QVZRFns)

Join DOBC RP the best community out there but currently in BETA! https://discord.gg/MuSPmQ9

Hey!
if u havent already joined a community i would love to take u on to mine.
me and my friend bought a server to have a good time on fix mods and discord server but we want it to be a good server that will come far and that is pretty hard when we are new to coding and all that stuff

I am serching for a developer that can give me some lessions in scrpits and all that but still help us with it. I dont just want u to be a programming robot i would love to just hang out in discord have a good time and maybe play some games if u are interested in joining just our community please join the discord and contact me filip099 and tell me that u are a developer willing to help https://discord.gg/N9YJ77c see u there :slight_smile:

Hey im the owner of CES (California Emergency Services) we are super open to developers if you would like to join we could certainly use you. we just bought a ts3 and are going too need someone to set it up to our liking, also we would love to have someone that can assist in editing scripts, making scripts, and connecting everything to a database. We have been open for less then a month and the server is full every single day. i have alot of server ownership experince and would love some help, we could even talk about a co owner position (if interested) join our discord and dm GeneticGamer#4229.

we know what we are doing aand would love some help

Hello this is Vladyslav, am with the IllicitRP collective team, I am very pleased to say the least. However if you are still working on and FiveM servers and/or interested to resume development please message myself directly through discord via my tag (listed below)

• Vladyslav#7497

If you would like more information, feel free to message me and or take a look at our FiveM forum!
(listed below)

Thank you for your time Mr.Nico_west, have yourself a wonderful day!

Hey could you please message me on discord - Iluzion#5900