[Dev Tool] yMap Tools - Optimisation Update!

You need to import the collision files into OpenIV then extract them as an OpenFormat file, then the program can move them, you will have to move the files the same distances as you did the ymap. Once the tool has done it’s job you will have to drop the collisions back into OpenIV and extract them as their correct format and you should be good to go.

It is funny how 8 ppl clicked the link.

Shame
Also funny, that I am one of them :joy:
1 Like

Here’s another one, please get me another “famous link” badge(1000 clicks)

Download new ymap free ------> rpisshit.com

1 Like

Updated!
You can now get Map Editor maps and make a FiveM resource with them, this will generate some LUA for you that will spawn all NPCs and Vehicles within Map Editor maps, You will still need to use https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/mapeditor-2-ymap-converter to generate your yMap that does all the props for you. (Possibly will add that within this program in the future to make it all available in one place.) A stream folder is generated in the resource, simple chuck the accompanying yMap files in it chuck the resource in the server.cfg and off you go.

Update is still pending approval on GTA5-Mods so it would be best to download it from the main thread for the time being. Thanks.

2 Likes

love it now if someone would just make a tool to correct the extents/lods of ymaps so we can use more of them!

Rebooting your PC doesn’t clear your client cache. Try renaming the resource after you’ve moved stuff.

1 Like

ohh okay yeah ill try that now :slight_smile:

i just tryed it and no luck i am putting the same xyz in both would you like me to send it for you to have a look its in a map pack i have taken out of the pack moved it then replaced it it has moved but i fall through the floor

Sure send it to me, I will take a look. Can you send the original files as well as modified ones.

1 Like

sent in messages thank you for helping :slight_smile:

The peds that should spawn with guns are not spawning and besides the town is not spawning more ped after I started using it.

Update!
Massive optimisation update! Files process way quicker now when converting json files to ymap/ytyp. During tests converting San Andreas on the old build took 27 minutes. Now only takes 15 seconds! (TLDR; I got better at coding xD)

Download in the original post.

2 Likes

Thanks for update , but yMap and collision mover still doesnt work ( i got error :

Подробная информация об использовании оперативной
(JIT) отладки вместо данного диалогового
окна содержится в конце этого сообщения.

************** Текст исключения **************
System.FormatException: Входная строка имела неверный формат.
в System.Number.ParseSingle(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
в System.Single.Parse(String s)
в yMapTools.mover.YMapStartBut_Click_1(Object sender, EventArgs e) в E:\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\WindowsFormsApplication2\WindowsFormsApplication2\mover.cs:строка 137
в System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
в System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
в System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
в System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
в System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
в System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Загруженные сборки **************
mscorlib
Версия сборки: 4.0.0.0
Версия Win32: 4.7.2633.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

yMap Tools
Версия сборки: 1.0.0.0
Версия Win32: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///D:/EssentialV/tools/test/yMap%20Tools.exe

System.Windows.Forms
Версия Win32: 4.7.2556.0 built by: NET471REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Core
Версия Win32: 4.7.2633.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Xml
Версия Win32: 4.7.2612.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

mscorlib.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_ru_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll

System.Windows.Forms.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_ru_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

************** Оперативная отладка (JIT) **************
Для подключения оперативной (JIT) отладки файл .config данного
приложения или компьютера (machine.config) должен иметь
значение jitDebugging, установленное в секции system.windows.forms.
Приложение также должно быть скомпилировано с включенной
отладкой.

Например:

При включенной отладке JIT любое необрабатываемое исключение
пересылается отладчику JIT, зарегистрированному на данном компьютере,
вместо того чтобы обрабатываться данным диалоговым окном.

Your .Net framework is outdated. You need to get the latest one.

1 Like

Thanks , but it says that i already have latest version , tryed on other PCs , same problem (

It looks like you are trying to run the program out of the rar archive. Don’t do that. You need to extract everything in the archive into a folder and run it from there.

1 Like

i run it from folder (

I have just had some friends test it on their PC’s and it seems to work perfectly fine. Are you on the Windows 10 Creators Update?

1 Like

Thanks for fast answer and test ! I Got Win 10 Home and other pc Win 10 Coorperative

Can you do this for me.

Use the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut to open the Run command.
Type winver in the box.
Click OK.

and screenshot the results so I can see what exact version of windows you are running

1 Like