Code Hints in Notepad++ (Native functions hints)
I’ve made a FiveM lua auto-completion file for Notepad++ containing (almost) all Native Functions. This was requested (and joked about) by @Bluethefurry on Discord.
How to use it:
- Download the zip from github.
- Extract the lua.xml file form the zip file.
- Go to your Notepad++ installation folder.
- Go into plugins/APIs
- Copy the lua.xml file that you just extracted to this folder.
- Use CTRL + SPACE while writing inside of a .lua file to get function hints. (Example in the first screenshot above)
- When you have your cursor between the two ( ) brackets of a function, press CTRL + SHIFT + SPACE to get information on how to use the function. (Example in the second screenshot above!)
Feel free to change anything to your liking, just don’t re-release this file without giving credit to me.