[Dev Release] (Generic & Minimap & Websites) Scaleform Names & Function Names

I’ve made a list of almost all the Scaleform names and Function names from the Scaleform Generic and Scaleform Minimap categories. (which can be found here along with the other categories).

That file however requires you to go into each folder and find the functions yourself, so I’ve converted almost all of them into 1 list which can be accessed via this link:

scaleform.devtesting.pizza

Note: this list is probably not 100% complete and I’m not going to be updating it or convert the other categories. Also some of the function names or scaleform names might not be 100% correct or might not work at all, there’s pretty much nothing I can do about that so you’ll have to test each scaleform and function to see which one works for you.

Edit: for a tutorial on how to use scaleforms, visit this page.

10 Likes

You are amazing.

1 Like

I cri everytim :c

I hate to say it but good work jk gj :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Neat, good job!
It would be awesome if we could contribute to this list (i.e.: specifying optional parameter or describe some functions).

1 Like

Currently that’s not possible as I manually converted everything using Notepad++'s search and replace function in all files, then manually copied everything into one file and made a site out of it. @sadboilogan might be making one that is connected to a git repo, which will hopefully also include the other categories.

Nice work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update, added the scaleform functions for the Minimap category. You might have to force refresh the page if it’s cached before the changes become visible.

1 Like

Ill be updating my decompiled list as soon as possible too, and I’ll do some functions for you, save u some time :smiley:

1 Like

Very useful! Thanks!

1 Like

Update

Added a new page containing a list of functions used with the Scaleform Websites.
https://scaleform.devtesting.pizza/websites.html

The link doesn’t work anymore

https://vespura.com/fivem/scaleform

1 Like