Paradise Valley Roleplay | Serious RP | SASP, EMS, SAFD, TOW, And Other Jobs | Open to the Public | No Application needed!

Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/dMZRHsV

You may be asking yourself who is Paradise Valley Roleplay and what do we have to offer that other servers don’t have right?

Well! let me tell you what we are not. we are not your average “DOJ” Clone server. we believe in doing things as unique as possible whether it is Custom Assets, Scripting, ideas etc

Paradise Valley is a growing FiveM role-play community and we are looking for new players who are interested in joining us here in the wonderful world of GTAV.

Our community is very friendly and our admin staff are very happy to listen to new suggestions, thoughts and ideas that active players would like to see implemented on the server.

Currently the city has plenty of legal and illegal activities for players to enjoy and discover with varying payouts and rewards.

• Legal Jobs (Fisherman, Fuel Trucking, Postal Services, Lumberjack, Miner, Butcher, Tailor)
  • RP Legal Jobs (Foodtruck, News Reporter, Taxi)
  • Illegal Jobs (Drugs, Chop Shop, House Robberies, Store Robberies, Bank Robberies, Vangelico Heist)

Whitelisted Jobs:

Players are able to apply to city whitelisted jobs via the PVRP website.

• [SASP] San Andreas State Police, stationed at Mission Row
  • [SAED] San Andreas Emergency Department, stationed at Pillbox Hill
  • [LSPE] City of Los Santos Parking Enforcement, stationed near Vespucci Canals
  • [SARE] San Andreas Real Estate
  • Titans Tow Inc.

Players also have the unique chance to startup and run their own business, gang or other organization and will have control how they hire and fire others.

PVRP is also proud to announce that we are controlled friendly, so you can choose to play either with mouse and keyboard or controller or both!

Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/dMZRHsV

Joined this community a few days ago and I love it so far. This community has so much potential and is a great investment. The owner is such a hard working man, coding and developing the whole thing himself.

Added some more awesome stuff… this server is really turning out great! thanks to everyone in the discord for being apart of such an amazing community!

We now are one of the few communities around where each of your Characters is completely separate from each other meaning your cash/bank/phone/vehicles/properties/inventory/fines/invoices etc STAY with that character! no more characters sharing the same inventory etc

Joined a few days ago 10/10 Staff Very Nice and good features.

Added some custom cars to the server
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/573674007560454166/597461448201076758/20190707121653_1.jpg?width=1214&height=683

2018 Ford F-130 Super Duty Dually
2018 Chevrolet Silverado Lifted
1985 Chevrolet Impala
1989 Chevrolet Surburban
2017 Nissan GTR
2016 BMW M5 Touring
2019 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ
Navistar International 9800
2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
1970 Oldsmobile 442
Toyota Prius
Bentley Bentayga
Rolls Royce Wraith
Lamborghini Huracan
Chevy Tahoe
BMW i8

Here is what’s been added recently:
Community Service
• Dumpster Searching
• DMV School
• NEW Jailing System
• Piggy Back riding
• Tram Rides
• Police Speed Radar
• New Banking Script
• New Crouching Script
• Your character will now hold a map when in the paused menu
• Slashing of Tires
• Used Car Dealership
• NPC / Player Muggging

Added Postal system
Sounds, For Seatbelt Warning, Buckle and Unbuckle
Weapons Shop
Custom Clothing
New PD Uniforms
Illness script (theres a chance you can get sick and start coughing and vomiting)
Vanilla Unicorn Job (Currently Owned)
Nightclub (Still needs an Owner)
Cleaned Up Map Blips
Mors Insurance Script (If your Vehicle has been stolen or has been totaled you can claim insurance, CARS THAT HAVE BEEN IMPOUNDED BY POLICE OR MECHANIC WILL NOT CLAIMABLE AND YOU WILL NEED TO TALK WITH POLICE OR MECHANIC TO RETRIEVE YOUR VEHICLE!)
PD / Mechanic Impound System
Automatic Server Restart notification (get notified when server has back online in our discord)

and many more additions / modificiations

Come check our discord: https://discord.gg/dMZRHsV

Come check our discord: https://discord.gg/dMZRHsV

Ambulance is now becoming Fire EMS and we have added something else that is new to PVRP… a Court System… when you are jailed you will have the option to request a trial. at that point people who want to be involved with the trial will be asked via notification to go to the court house. those who did will be placed in a pool where the person who requested the trial will be given 60 seconds to say why they should not be in jail. the jurors that were selected from the people who visited the court house will have to vote guilty or not guilty.

We are still looking for someone to run Fire/EMS and Communications so if you want a chance to run a department in an awesome and serious RP then don’t wait! Join our discord

We are working on a cool idea for one of our whitelisted jobs and need a dev to help us make it happen join our discord and ask for Savitar

PVRP’s Mechanic Job is now hiring!

We’ve got Custom Uniform, a Crew Cab Flatbed with working bed, a arrow board flatbed, a roadside assistance truck and a Heavy Wrecker!

If you like Tow trucks then come join us!

As a part of PVRP I truly think we are doing some great stuff. As the owner of Titans Towing Inc. I am open to any and all applications. To apply just join the discord https://discord.gg/6paVtt , jump in the server, get the required licenses,regular drivers as well as CDL or truck, then apply at https://www.paradisevalleyrp.com/index.php?/applications.html/

very solid server for RP. nothing wacky. or unreal. every thing is very smooth and has alot you can do. alot of jobs. great server for all sorts of great rp.

A budding new server with many neat features. Some I personally never even seen before. The staff is amazing, very kind and helpful.

Thanks everyone for the awesome words. i am glad you’re apart of the community!

just a quick update!

We now have affordable Motels for those who wish to get a motel. they are a a good idea for those who a new to the city and wish to have a place to “go to sleep” (disconnect) they have inventory and clothing room

This server is awesome i’ve only been in it for a day and it’s already amazing they are good people if you’re looking for a good server this is the one for you

Hey Everyone!

we’ve added some new stuff such as new vehicles, some more jobs. more usable items. ammo and bulletproof vests. and much more

come check us out!

Much Much More stuff has been added

We are proud to hit 60 Members… we are very grateful you guys are coming to play on PVRP and are enjoying it!

NEW ADDITIONS

• Aeroplane Dealership -
    Boat Dealership -
    Helicopter Dealership

New Items

• Phone The Government has issued new phones to the city. All your old data should still be stored. You will need to visit a store and purchase a phone in order to use it.

New Commands -
Shift+E Allows you to sit in a chair. Animation is canceled when you use the keybind a second time. - /takehostage Player must have a pistol equipped in order to take a hostage.
Press G to release the hostage or H to kill the hostage!

Jobs

• Parking Enforcement [Whitelist Job]
  • Realtor [Whitelist Job

Illegal Activities

• Illegal Jobs -

Illegal Tools Please keep in mind that all illegal activities are hidden in the city. If you happen across something, good for you, but do not expect to be told where things are!

Miscellaneous -
The Chiliad Mountain Wilderness State has undergone a renovation and has been greenafied. - Time should move a little slower in the city now (in-game time has been slowed down somewhat so day-and-night changes are not so rapid!) -

The San Andreas State Police have had a new CAD/MDT database implemented and are advised to contact the administrator to get set up on the new system. Please check the relevant channels of communication for details on how to go about this.

I have been playing on Paradise Valley RP now for around a month and would just like to put a few words here.

PVRP has become a new home for me after having a bad time with my previous three servers either dying or becoming pain toxic. PVRP is a friendly community with people who are willing to go that extra mile for you if you need it. They are happy to listen to what you as a player have to say, which makes a lovely change!

I can not say more good things about this community. It might be fairly small at the moment, but it is growing and new things are being worked on and implemented all the time. If you are looking for a friendly community, then look no further and come join me in the city and say hi! :slight_smile:

~ Raven