Dev / Community Manager

Hi all!

My name is Tyler and I’m looking to help you guys out when it comes to development!

I’d like to start off by saying that unlike other developers about, I’m not interested in screwing you over, I’d rather do solid work and do a good job for you to expand my own experience :wink:

So what can I do for you? Well to start, I’m an avid web developer with experience working with arma 3 server development. I’m also experienced in HTML and CSS as well as a little JavaScript on the side. Outside of web development i know how to run a community i have over 1k hours experience with rp from arma + FiveM

If you want to get in touch with me, the best thing to do is add me on steam, but you can also add me on discord. I am looking for something serious a place to call home.

So what am i looking for in a server? well like i said i have over 1k hours rp experience i dont like servers that run off a mod menu its verry generic.

My Previous Work

Steam

Discord: Tyler Moose#6227

I want to finish by saying thanks for your interest and I hope to work with you in the future!

Kind Regards,
Tyler Moose

You already have a topic about this here: [Free Developer] Tyler Moose

Please refrain from creating two of the same topics. Instead, ‘bump’ your original.

mb i diddnt know u could bump posts

Hi i am currently a developer for a community called california law roleplay and i could use some asstistance [US] California Law Roleplay | D.O.J. Based | Custom Scripts & Cars | Custom CAD/MDT | Whitelisted Server and Public Server | Under New OwnerShip

He actually has 2 other topics :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

XD can we delete them and just keep this one

I would love that you could DM asap LTB #2343 when you want to :slight_smile: We need a dev

Just sent you a friend request on Discord! I’m starting my own Whitelisted server here shortly and I’m looking for some Developers that could make cars for our server and maybe some scripts.

i need help with esx can anyone help me please

Im now looking for a new community! Looking to come back into the game and enjoy it

1 Like

Hi,
I have a new FiveM server on zap-hosting and i am looking for help bcs i am loosing in it :D.
I will be happy if u will help me.
Add me on discord Garbb1e#4595

Kind regards
Garbb1e

Hey!

We would like for you to be a part of our Network. If interested join here —> https://discord.gg/4TQmRr. If you have any questions, please reach out!

jwjohn
ISDPS Director

Only one server-bazaar topic allowed