American Justice RP | NEW! | Anyone Can be Cop

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Server Information:
[Website](Coming Soon)
Discord
Server IP - 54.39.20.234:30101
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
About Us:
American Justice RP has been serving the public since early 2018, our unique approach to the real professional environment along with a family orientated style of play is what molded us into what we are today,
Having a place where people get together is one thing but having a community that is made and built on the love of gaming and the willingness to better yourself and the people around you is what makes American Justice RP an outstanding place.

Over the long two years of development at American Justice RP, our team has spent countless hours, minutes, and seconds creating a standard way of life,
Great honor should come with the acknowledgment that we can provide entertainment for the number of spectators and Role-Players we have,
Our way of thinking is simple, we encourage people with Grand Theft Auto 5 to join one of the many departments that we offer,
If sadly, you are not able to acquire a computer or a legitimate copy of Grand Theft Auto 5 then, we encourage you to join our Communications Department,
Our Communications Department allows members without those capabilities of being able to join us in the field, with the ability to still join our team.

We thrive to ensure that no one is left out if you’re still confused on how to proceed. Please contact a staff member on the website for further instructions.
This community adhere’s to an age limit to help maintain our goals for operational success, people age thirteen and up are allowed to submit and be eligible for membership with American Justice RP,
If you are under the age limit, you can still play on our public server and once you reach the age limit you can submit your application, applications take 12-72 hours to be read and approved.

Features:
Custom Scripts
Active Staff
Cad/MDT [W.I.P]
Custom Cars and Skins [W.I.P]
Photos: [Coming Soon]
Motto: "Together the future is Justice."
American Justice RP :registered: 2018-2019

Nice server a lot of staff and I think they should get more players because I the RP Is great!

Bump! Server updated almost everyday!!!. Join today!!!

May i ask why this was closed.