:Ambulance: DeltaRP | PUBLIC SERVER (FOR NOW) | Serious Roleplay | LOOKING FOR CIVS // POLICE // EMS // FIRE

Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/86DXcXA

Delta Role Play Website: Coming Soon, constructing as you read.

Delta Team Speak: Making one for the Police // EMS RTO.

Delta Promotion video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7nwC-wTcNc

Delta’s Mission:

The mission of Delta Role play is to build the best gaming community with multiple gaming servers and to bring the community the best possible role-playing experience.

About Us:

Delta role play community is a community that is operating around role play servers currently only operating in the FIVEM community but is looking to expand into further games! We are a community that is very eligible and very enthusiastic when it comes to role-playing situations and making the best out of role play.

About Delta FiveM server:

Delta fivem server is a white-listed server that is very passonite about having the correct members that show loyalty to the server and stick around for the longest possible. My self and the Developer//Joint-owner are currently working extremely hard to get that 32/32 players so we can finally get some serious role play done !

Why Delta Role play?

Delta Role Play Community has plenty of opportunities within our staff team and government agencies. We also welcome any person, with or without experience, to join our community.

Delta Role Play is a great place to have intensifying role play situations as police or a normal civilian that really gets your role playing experience to the top level.

SERVER LAUNCH DATE: The server is officially up.

Thanks In Advance, Hope To See You Soon!

- A . J

New Faces popin’ in ?

Server still up! Anyone going to be popping on ?

For today, DeltaRP is dead but tomorrow got a lot of peeps going on, you going to be there?

What we are looking for ?

We are mainly looking for Role players that take it seriously and are willing to role play and grind even if there is only 2 - 5 of them on the server, because dedicated people will grow the community the fastest !

- A . J < Police // Chief of the PD // Real Estate Agent // Owner // Founder >

Anyone new gonna hop into discord? Police applications open, staff applications open!

Desperately looking for people to play on the server, not just to join the discord.

4 people on the server, anyone coming along ?

Yesterday, had 14 people playing! Come play today :slight_smile:

What we are looking for ?

We are mainly looking for Role players that take it seriously and are willing to role play and grind even if there is only 2 - 5 of them on the server, because dedicated people will grow the community the fastest !

- A . J < Police // Chief of the PD // Real Estate Agent // Owner // Founder >

Anyone down to get some role play going ?

Made the server “YOUTUBE // RECORDING FRIENDLY”

More and more updates seem to come :smiley:

Kinda new to RP and fivem but I am needing a few pointers to get going. Interested in serious RP good server. Think I have it set up but don’t know what I need to get goin. Any help is appreciated. Can jump on discord. Thanks. Maybe I could follow someone around a few times.

If you still need assistance please join our Discord server @ https://discord.gg/Cx6CP5e
Message one of our staff members to get started!

Please only bump your post every 24 hours, thanks.

Yesterday myself and Bert. have officially decided that we are moving the server into the white-listed category.

What does this mean:

This means that the quality of the role play will increase massively and more people will start coming into the server because they see the word “WHITE LISTED” which gives them the first impression that we only have the best of the best role players. All the LSPD // BCSO // SAST // Real Estate are all getting white listed as first, everyone else like Civilians // SAM S. and everyone else will have to apply VIA our website that is under contruction, if you want to apply before we create the website DM me !

Why are we doing this ?

To increase the player list and make sure that we have the best of the best role players that take meet the right expectations of me and @A - 225 | Chief of LSPD | Bert. !

Another note for all the police officers!

All of the police officers are all getting moved down to the BCSO // Deputies // LSPD // Cadet //
SAST // Troopers depending on your department, and you will get trained again by your DEPARTMENT Commander. This is to make sure that all the emergency services are doing their job correctly. NOTE: THE TIMES OF TRAINING CAN BE FOUND ON OUR WEBSITE SOON!

Made A Promotion Video:

• A . J

Changed the title, made the server officially registered white listed players only.

- A . J

Many updates to come for delta, so what are you waiting for?

Big updates coming up!