[Deleted]

lol, thatll be sick if you could do it, and def upload it if you can just link it back here

Well I have to figure out how to make it executable because .exe on ubuntu arenā€™t executable without a program called Wine, which Iā€™m not familiar with using. So it probably wonā€™t be me to get this done.

oh youre on ubuntu? wine is pretty easy, idk what is so hard about it

Do you just add this to your server resource and configure it @HelpIHaveEbola

It is not a FiveM resource, it is an executable. You just gotta set it up with your ports

Ah okay so it runs on the exterior of a server, never popping up ingame

nope, just like discord or google chrome

I just tried to configure it and run it and it tells me that the port is already in use

you cant use the same port from your FiveM server make a new port

Great Job man, and so easy to install. I installed it on my home pc and on our server pc works great. Thank you for releasing itā€¦ My community is going to try it out.

Helpā€¦I am getting the same thing as Wolfstrike. I have changed the port to something not used. I have opened it on both ends of the firewall, and even port forwarded. Every time I try to launch the server exe I get the ā€œport already in useā€. I know it isnā€™t, as I had the computer provide a dos port check. I donā€™t know how to proceed.

Canā€™t even use this without it crashing.

This is awesome. Thank you so much for releasing this @HelpIHaveEbola <3

same problem with me

in webpanel html itā€™s posiible ?

Its not for a webserver

I understood ā€¦ but I ask if it is possible to have the same thing for the web

He sould have to make it again. And I do not see why he should. PM me if you are interested in a web mtd for police.

This is awesome, I would love to see this become web based one day. And even linked to servers couchdb/mysql db. It works perfect though. Just kinda complicated to get other cops in and such.

This is what I get after 2 minutes of using it.
Just crashes. Sucks because it looks like it would be great to use.