Deleted Post 12345

Im banned beacouse i was acidently shooting an officer im so soory unban me please i want to play on the server its very fun and the best server i been on seense i joined please unban me and good Luck With the good work you guys have done

And my name on FiveM is Snazze

hi so i got banned for using a apc nad ignoring staff. So im sorry for using the apc i should of read the rules and i really do promise that i litreally didnt pay attention to the chat where they told me to stop. Im really sorry for acting stupid and not paying attention. my name in five is jason. thank you.

Hey so i just got banned by cpt.tee, he didnt write a reason for banning me. The reason he banned me from what i was doing, i was rp’ing as a biker, like most normal rp’s, and he cut me off in a police cruiser, and since im a biker and you dont cut a biker off, i drove next to him, kicked his car, then drove off. He then tp’d to me, killed my bike so it stopped, then told me “dont do that on this server”, and i told him alright i wont, then i asked him why I couldnt do that, after i asked why he banned me for the reason “null”, i expect to be unbanned, my user is Shawty Wit Dat Azz.

1 Like

Cpt.tee I’m EU and the server is US i get like 200+ ping on that server. On my screen the biker wasn’t infront of me, but on ur screen the biker was infront of me. I even told u before BANNING me that he wasn’t infront of me or i didn’t mean to shoot at him, i was supposed to shoot the AI behind the player cause he started shooting at me. so if you could please unban me cause it wasn’t my fault. But next time don’t just run away like a baby and don’t listen to me when im telling u what rly happen ur a ADMIN you should care and listen.

(Something random down there)

BTW there was no reason to ban me just like that u could of just said that’s ur last warning or that’s just a warning. U should not be a admin if u don’t listen to pepole when they’re explaining something #ShitAdminsDontDeserveAdmin > Cpt.tee

My name on FiveM is: Spy

Hello I am new to FiveM roleplaying. I had a few questions about this server. When it comes to money do I just roleplay how much I have or do I have to do certain commands to give money. How do you get more clothing than is in the list. I only have a few outfits.

I just got banned again for “failrp” by K9ECHO, i had accidentally drifted into him with my motorcycle and went up and apologized, about 3 seconds later i got banned. My ingame name is Shawty Wit Dat Azz. I hope to be un-banned soon as this server is one of my favorite servers.