[Delete this]

Tokovoip has been a huge release for us in our city and has improved the rp experiences here greatly. It takes a little to setup but we are more than happy to help if you have questions on our discord!

Bump!

Fantastic Place to play, TokoVoip is really changing the game for us and the developers continue to kick ass and bring fantastic content for the player base.

So i joined on the 10th on July, The server has been a really good place to hang out and have fun, as an honest opinion, some people can be real toxic and not enjoyable to play with, but the admins quickly deal with people like them. and that’s why i am still there, the admin team is great for dealing with issues. We also have a PD who need more cops. So if you see this then join the PD to! it’s a real great experience the PD.

Best RP server I’ve ever played on and best community I’ve been part of. Great owners and awesome staff. Come join us and have some fun!

The staff on the server are amazing. Great RP situations have popped up and other cool stuff.If youre looking for a new city this would be your best choice for sure! Oh and dont forget to stop by Benny’s for upgrades. -Arey

Friendly bump!

I’ve been active in this community for a while now and i can definitely say that the server owner and the mods are the best people you could ask for. They are helpful and there are constant server improvements. Currently there is realistic speeds added to the various imports that we have so we’ll have a more realistic feel to them. I would recommend this server to my friends if they had a passion for GTA RP scenes like me but unfortunately they don’t.

Friendly bump!! Have to show my support for this server… I enjoy it and the community so much!!

Best server i’ve been on - been rping for over a ear and a half now!

Friendly bump!! <3

Great update today!

Crafting station, complex robberies, and other things added today!

Awesome updates have come into the city!! Come on into the server and check them out!! You may find that you love it here and choose to stay around for a while!! <3

Friendly bump!

Friendly bump

Bump got some new stuff!

Come check out the new things that have been added!! They are great! The work our team has been putting into this server to add tons of content almost daily is amazing!! OH! And a friendly Bump :smiley:

Huge optimization patch today!

Love the new optimization and all the new content that has come into the city!!! Keep up the great work!!