Delete me today!

I wonder if I wil ever get deleted? Maybe one day

3 Likes

BCLRP is still looking for new members! Calling ALL CIVS!!! Join our Discord and take advantage of being a Member!!!

And remember folks youll need to go through the Interview Discord first :slight_smile:

Best RP Server I’ve ever been on and have had a lot of fun times. So why don’t you join BCLRP today so you can have good, fun and enjoyable times with us!

Heads up folks! Now looking for members to Join the new State Police. Have experience? Maybe you can even run the department!!!

Looking for Staff and new members for State Police! Join today and show me what you got!

Hey folks! Fire and Rescue is in dire need of more members!!! Join today!!!

Still looking for Members to get into Fire and State Police! Join today lets see what you can do

i have no intention of joining. But You have a few nice looking vehicles. So On That Note. Good Job.

Thank you sir! Appreciate the nice words

Upgrading our Sheriff vehicles. Come check us out, Still looking for Staff and Officers and Civs!

This server is great they treat u like family and treats everyone fair. This server is full of good people looking to have fun I would recommend this server to everyone

Great server, Great devs, Great roleplay.

This server is good roleplay in a nutshell. Join today !

Thanks guys. Hope all future members can see we have a great community here. Give us a shot!

The best Role Play server I have been it, love it here.

Thank you thank you :slight_smile:

Come check us out guys! Actively looking for more members! As they say the more the merrier

Come check us out guys! Actively looking for more members! As they say the more the merrier

In my opinion the owner seems nice at first but as you get to know him he starts to show the side of him that is bad, he has a go at you for little thing and banned me for saying ‘Why do you need to tell use that, no one really cares’

You can ask all 70 members in the Discord. I am very nice and am always very nice BUT when you decide to be jerky for no reason, not follow rules, then state you dont care about BCSO then why are you in my server then? Its best if you were removed anyways. Thanks for your time