Qualified Applicant looking for New Community

Good Morning, My name is Mike and I am currently looking for a new community to be affiliated with. I am looking for a position either in high staff management or a supervising position within a police department. I do understand that is asking a lot from people that are unfamiliar with me. I am providing a link to my official FiveM Resume that you all can read which hopefully provides clarity and represents the qualifications that I hold. The reason I am aiming for such positions is due to my experiences I feel I can best serve and improve the next community I am by holding those appropriate offices. My discord is in my resume but it will also be posted here as well. Feel free to message me on there as I am always available to reach. Feel free to also leave a reply on this topic thread as I will be checking this very frequently. Thank you for your time and patience and please let me know if you wish to acquire any additional information.

Resume - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y5swdLbMCCO3JHtYfIwosIoP752KJ5JwuvOW1PWxElY/edit?usp=sharing

Discord ID: Fartherr#6150

bumpppppppppppp:smiley:

I play here and its a really good server the staff and community are very helpful and active! I would recommend this server to everyone :slight_smile:

Hello , i was wondering how to apply for police services?

is this server still active

1 Like

wtf are those county vehicles

Bumped. Edited this original post into this new topic.

Iā€™m in a community that is still in development if your interested.
If you are shoot me a dm here on the fourms.

Unforgotten Roleplay | New Community | Hiring All Departments | Active Staff | vMenu Based | Whitelisted :grinning: