If this section is not appropriate for this question, please tell the correct section. I’m trying to compile FiveM source code, but I get compile errors. I am using VS2017.
- I have cloned the repository “https://github.com/citizenfx/fivem”.
- I downloaded Boost 1.63.0 via the link “https://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/boost/1.63.0/boost_1_63_0.7z/download” and put it in C:\libraries\boost_1_63_0".
- I downloaded the “Modified CEF” link “https://runtime.fivem.net/build/cef/cef_binary_73.0.0-cef-patchset.1936+ga086e57+chromium-73.0.3683.75_windows64_minimal.zip” and put it in “C:\Repo\fivem\vendor\cef”
- I downloaded the installer “Python 2.7.16” from the link “https://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.7.16/python-2.7.16.amd64.msi” and installed it in “C:\Python27”(in the installer settings, a check mark was selected for the item" compilation into binary code ").
- I downloaded “Premake 5.0” from the link “https://github.com/premake/premake-core/releases/download/v5.0.0-alpha14/premake-5.0.0-alpha14-windows.zip” and put in “C:\Repo\fivem\code\tools\ci”.
- I downloaded “MSYS2” under the link “http://repo.msys2.org/distrib/x86_64/msys2-x86_64-20180531.exe” and installed it in “C:\msys64”
Setting up a project for VS:
Commands entered on the command line:
tools\ci\premake5 vs2017 --game=five
Opening a project in VS:
I opened the project file on the path “C:\Repo\fivem\code\build\five\CitizenMP.sln” project in VS. VS announced the need to update the target platform to “10.0.17763”, I agreed. I switched to the “Release” configuration and clicked “build solution”.
I received errors: https://pastebin.com/Jh2BR57e or https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yvqd8xp9473l0x4/errors.txt
Build log: https://pastebin.com/290wDSg6 or https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/whu8k46lwjszdfv/build_release_log.txt
I also attach links to screenshots:
Please note that my VS uses Russian to describe errors! If you need more logs, translations of error descriptions from Russian to English, or more screenshots, let me know!