Departments of San Andreas Roleplay | vMenu Server | Custom Vehicles Custom | Scripts & Assets | Hiring All Departments

Hey there! We welcome you to DOSARP. A community in FiveM trying their hardest, putting maximum effort into the server just for you guys. The team at DOSARP are focussing on the server making sure we can push it to the best it can be. We may look like an ordinary server, but you won’t know until you have joined the community. We are a open community allowing suggestions and listening to the community always. So, should you join our server? Of course! Let us tell you why:

What does DOSARP Offer?

We are a high quality roleplay server featuring hard working, dedicated and enthusiastic developers & staff members.

• Custom Scripts & Assets
  • Custom Website & Forums
  • Dedicated & Hard Working Staff
  • Helpful Community
  • BCSO & LSPD
  • Fire & EMS

Management

• We have a great management team who have been working hard on the server to create a custom fun experience and a successful community.
  • The staff team have been working hard and putting the maximum effort they can to push the server further and further.

Where can you find us at?

We (the staff team @ DOSARP) hope to see you soon on our server. If you have any issues, please contact one of the staff members in the discord.

Sincerely,
DOSARP Management Team

3 Likes

BUMP - We have just turned gone into our phase 1 for turning whitelist. You’ll need to be in the discord server to be able to join now ensuring roleplay experience is better than usual.

BUMP - We have just replaced our SASP department with Law Enforcement. It’s BCSO + LSPD put together, with jurisdictions. With this release, we have also started to use EUP for this. :smiley:

BUMP - We have just released our website. Come check us out :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi all, here to share my experience on this server and how they deal with reports and situations.

Context; I reported someone who teleported to my mate, killed him, then the RDMer said ‘‘I’ll rape your family’’. Naturally, I went to their Disc. to fill a report.

https://gyazo.com/b207c4a5ed7d6469f38667b803a1f18f

I would also like to add, the person who teleported to him, killed him, and said that is a registered member of their server

I would also like to add this man ^ broke numerous rules and only shows the bad parts from members making jokes, nothing from staff or anything…

BUMP - Still growing everyday :eyes: and we have just released our new CAD/MDT as well as upgraded some interiors and other major server updated

This is one of my favorite fivem servers, I don’t play on it much anymore, but I love playing on this server.

BUMP - We haven’t bumped for a while. We are still a community and growing till this day. We have had many updates which you can join the discord which is linked in the post, and check out our #server-updates channel.

An update we had not too long ago, is a new vehicle fleet for our police vehicles for the city. We have also switched liveries on those cars to LAPD.