Dedicated Server Options

Hi, I am wondering when the post at https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Administering_your_Dedicated_Server will be updated or another solution will be made/if it has been made. I am referring to the “quit” command. I was thinking that would be a solution to my next problem:

I am attempting to run 3 servers off a VPS, my public server, a whitelisted server, and a test server. The problem is there end up being alot of screens and hard to tell each other apart.

Sluxx’s server manager is great but I’m having issues where I click “start” and it doesn’t actually start the server (either that or it immediatly crashes, I cant tell because I cant view the console because the server has to be running blah blah blah)

So, my “solution” would be a rcon option that allows me to restart the server from there OR a rcon option that lets me stop the server, and implement into my start.sh file a check every… 100ms to see if its running, and if its not to start it back up.

How have people managed to get around this? Anyone have any possible ways to implement my ideas above?